The Student Room Group

Another Indian GANGRAPE

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
http://www.indiaonlinepages.com/population/sex-ratio-of-india.html
check this out guys, 940 females for every 1000 males...

I believe it's these 60 *left out* male members of the society that then turn to horrendous acts such as raping helpless women...

I wonder what led to this imbalance in india's sex ratio...

maybe if they would only 'stop aborting the female fetuses in the name of honor or whatever bs reasons they give!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 41
Original post by Some random guy
You're doing exactly what I said, letting India off the hook and shifting attention to other countries you despicable man. This thread is about the rape that occurred to the poor Swiss woman as her husband was made to watch and the general shocking state of rapers running riot in India. If you feel strongly about rape gangs in Somalia, do make a thread about it with sources and I will show my support.

I think libido-suppressing medication is the answer to this problem. And legalized, state-regulated prostitution which is fully safe for both the client and the service provider.
Reply 42
You're doing exactly what I said, letting India off the hook and shifting attention to other countries you despicable man. This thread is about the rape that occurred to the poor Swiss woman as her husband was made to watch and the general shocking state of rapers running riot in India. If you feel strongly about rape gangs in Somalia, do make a thread about it with sources and I will show my support.

To be honest i couldnt care less about them im merely pointing out your double standards and judging by the example you gave pretty faulty ones. Such an act has nothing to do with india bar it happened there worse things happen the world over, far worse things i might add. I just find it amusingly xenophobic that youre calling over a billion people rapists.
Reply 43
Original post by lilmissshady
http://www.indiaonlinepages.com/population/sex-ratio-of-india.html
check this out guys, 940 females for every 1000 males...

I believe it's these 60 *left out* male members of the society that then turn to horrendous acts such as raping helpless women...

I wonder what led to this imbalance in india's sex ratio...

maybe if they would only 'stop aborting the female fetuses in the name of honor or whatever bs reasons they give!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think so.

The UAE, Qatar, Bahrain and Saudi all have male-dominated populations (since expatriate workers constitute a large portion of the total population - a clear majority in the case of the UAE, and the overwhelming majority of those expatriates are male).

However none of these nations have a severe problem with rape given the harsh punishments applied to convicted rapists.
Original post by effofex
I think libido-suppressing medication is the answer to this problem. And legalized, state-regulated prostitution which is fully safe for both the client and the service provider.

Finally a constructive post! I thank you for your input and I agree with legalised and regulated prostitution,
Original post by cl_steele
To be honest i couldnt care less about them im merely pointing out your double standards and judging by the example you gave pretty faulty ones. Such an act has nothing to do with india bar it happened there worse things happen the world over, far worse things i might add. I just find it amusingly xenophobic that youre calling over a billion people rapists.

Where did I call all Indians rapists?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 46
Finally a constructive post! I thank you for your input and I agree with legalised and regulated prostitution,

How come you're not permitted to get libido-suppressants in Western Europe?
Reply 47
Where did I call all Indians rapists? You fool.

You implied only indians were capable of ganagrape which to be honest is probably one of the stupidest things anyone can say... a child with downs would know that was stupid.
You implied only indians were capable of ganagrape which to be honest is probably one of the stupidest things anyone can say... a child with downs would know that was stupid.

Where did I say this?!
Reply 49
Where did I say this?!

Read through your posts as i said youre implying that indiansare the main culprits...
Reply 50
Original post by effofex
I don't think so.

The UAE, Qatar, Bahrain and Saudi all have male-dominated populations (since expatriate workers constitute a large portion of the total population - a clear majority in the case of the UAE, and the overwhelming majority of those expatriates are male).

However none of these nations have a severe problem with rape given the harsh punishments applied to convicted rapists.

very silly and short sighted statement to make. A couple of years ago an Australian women was working at a hotel and she was drugged by her Indian co-workers and then gang raped by them whilst she was unconscious. When she reported the rape she was arrested for having sex outside of marriage. She was jailed for a number of months for the same crime her rapists were jailed for and she received the exact same sentence.

How can you tell me that we know the scale of rape in these vile countries when this is how rape victims are treated ?

Check this story on the internet for more details
Is this really surprising in a poor country with 1 200 000 000 people and woeful education levels?
Reply 52
Original post by Ectotron
very silly and short sighted statement to make. A couple of years ago an Australian women was working at a hotel and she was drugged by her Indian co-workers and then gang raped by them whilst she was unconscious. When she reported the rape she was arrested for having sex outside of marriage. She was jailed for a number of months for the same crime her rapists were jailed for and she received the exact same sentence.

How can you tell me that we know the scale of rape in these vile countries when this is how rape victims are treated ?

Check this story on the internet for more details

In the Gulf States? Or in India?

Since the treatment of rapists is likely to be quite different in these regions. In Saudi they are beheaded.

And I don't think it is a function of the sex ratio either - otherwise in any industry which is male-dominated you will find a higher proportion of rapists, which is not necessarily the case.
Read through your posts as i said youre implying that indiansare the main culprits...

Yes Indian men that commit rape are to blame here and Indian culture is at fault too.Nowhere have I made the ridiculous accusation that only Indian men are capable of rape. Your delusions are your own.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 54
Yes Indian men that commit rape are to blame here and Indian culture is at fault too.Nowhere have I made the ridiculous accusation that only Indian men are capable of rape. Your delusions are your own.

That's quite a grand claim actually.
Reply 55

You just called an entire culture one based on rape i think youre the deluded one. Go look up indian history and culture before you have the filthy arrogance to try and slander it.
Original post by effofex
That's quite a grand claim actually.

It is at fault for discouraging rape victims to step forward so that they don't bring shame upon themselves and their family. Also lots of rape happens within nonconsenting marriages that still happen all too frequently in India.
You just called an entire culture one based on rape i think youre the deluded one. Go look up indian history and culture before you have the filthy arrogance to try and slander it.

Stop twisting my words, I did not say that Indian culture is based on rape. I probably know more about India's history than you and I fail to see what it has to do with the topic at hand. Stop being butthurt and face the facts, this is a serious issue and your deflection tactics are revolting, in fact I need to go vomit right now you villainous apologist!
Reply 58
That says nothing about the number of rapes in India or your comment that there are as many unreported rapes in both countries or your comment that the UK has 10 times as many rapes to the population (what a joke). Keep lying.

the overall number of rapes in india is more but the rate of rape in u.k is nearly 15 times more lol. 1.8 in every 100,000 women in india and 28 in every 100,000 women in u.k.
Reply 59
rape is the most horrendous crime possible, may it be in india or any damn country (btw I'm not Indian but it doesn't matter! I want to help the victims any way I can)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending