The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2760
Lukaku with a hat trick against Man Utd. I think he should definitely start for us next season

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hat-trick by Lukaku.... ****ing hell.
We did it.

What a season.
Reply 2763
Torres get's our first and last goal of the season.
Reply 2764
Fantastic result, secured 3rd place, Ake looked excellent and Lukaku with a hattrick. Next season is looking good.
Reply 2765
3rd player in EPL history to net a hat-trick against United, and he's done it from the bench in Fegie's last game. Still adamant we
don't need another striker.

Quite sad Rafa's leaving too.
I suppose if I had to pick, I would pick Arsenal over Tottenham.

Tottenham are just scum through and through.
Reply 2767
Thanks Rafa, credit due.
Thanks Lukaku, that's the cherry on top!
Lukaku first choice striker next season definitely.
Reply 2769
Loved Ferreira's cameo

EDIT: Why was this negged...
(edited 10 years ago)
Best possible outcome, finishing third and the yids getting knocked out. Can't wait for Lukaku next season too.
Phew!!! Automatic qualification to the champs league, 3rd place, Europa league, 2 semi finals...decent job. Looking to do much better next season.

Spoiler

Reply 2772
Don't want Paulo to leave :frown:

Hope he comes back as a youth coach one day.
Holy **** Lukaku?!?
Reply 2774
Original post by This Honest
Phew!!! Automatic qualification to the champs league, 3rd place, Europa league, 2 semi finals...decent job. Looking to do much better next season.

Spoiler

This, what a bloody ****take.
Original post by This Honest

Spoiler

Did Benitez get any sort of acknowledgement by the fans?

Do people think Rafa coming to the team helped Torres? He's scored some crucial goals recently, even if not as many as hoped. 21 goals from 63 games?
Reply 2776
Original post by Zerforax

Do people think Rafa coming to the team helped Torres? He's scored some crucial goals recently, even if not as many as hoped. 21 goals from 63 games?

I think it's his 2nd highest scoring season in England, which based on where he is at the moment (physically, menatlly etc) is pretty good.
Reply 2777

Yes. There were a couple of banners saying Thank you Rafa and Good luck. Dunno if the fans clapped for him at the end coz my stream ended

I'm not too sure but I did see a nice banner thanking him but rafa deserves some credit but some of his tactics seems a bit poor and his choice of subs.
Torres scoring crucial goals lately but to say rafa helped in that way :dontknow: but his confidence has definitely increased!
Reply 2779
Walcott's comments on Tottenham post-match are brilliant

I didn't know Tottenham had scored. It finished 1-0 did it? I'd like to say it's a shame but it's not, really.

Latest