The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Is it just me who doesnt like the prospect of David Luiz in midfield?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Malevolent
No man you got it wrong!!! its 1.5 million! Plus they are paying you to ship Torres! :coma:

Sheeeesh... unbelievable deal!!!!! What on earth are Perez and Rosell thinking?! :biggrin:
Original post by The Assassin

Sheeeesh... unbelievable deal!!!!! What on earth are Perez and Rosell thinking?! :biggrin:

Unbelievable Jeff!!!!

Haha seriously wouldn't surprise me if more crap like that came out :laugh:
Reply 4263
Mourinho said literally last night on ChelseaTV that Luiz, Mata and Ivanovic were not leaving. Plus, it seems the DM were the first to be talking of this Luiz/Mata swap...

Reckon the story must have grown in the telling, was probably initially £10m + our top scorer from last season (ie. Torres) but changed to £10m + "a star player"... :colone:

Torres (or even Ba for that matter) + £10m would make a lot more sense for us.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4264
@SkySportsNews: Chelsea confirm club made offer for Wayne Rooney yesterday #SSN

@SkySportsNews: Chelsea also confirm bid for Rooney does not involve the transfer or loan of any players #SSN

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4265
Original post by Skkc16
@SkySportsNews: Chelsea confirm club made offer for Wayne Rooney yesterday #SSN

@SkySportsNews: Chelsea also confirm bid for Rooney does not involve the transfer or loan of any players #SSN

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cheeky £10m bid for Rooney I suppose, just goes to show how full of **** the media is.
Perhaps some trolling going on.

We sent in a bid to unsettle Rooney/United (only 10m) and they say we offered a player to unsettle the players/the club/the fans. GJ United, lol.

Even if we did offer players, of course the club would deny it.
Thank god, i dont think anyone wants to see Luiz or Mata leave chelsea.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mourinho trying to WUM Moyes with the Rooney bid? Obviously knows he's an unsettled player who will go public about his unhappiness.
Original post by Zerforax
Mourinho trying to WUM Moyes with the Rooney bid? Obviously knows he's an unsettled player who will go public about his unhappiness.

But the WUM has been WUM'ed? United spreading a rumour that two players previously not considered part of Mourinho's plans (an insane thought, of course, but that's journalism for you) are part of the deal is trolling at it's finest.
Wallace and Schurrle have looked good so far.
Wallace wins a pen. His first touch is really nice.

Lukaku converts.

1-0
:grumble: can't watch the match on TV!
Reply 4273
Wallace has looked fantastic so far, hope he stays.

Just annoyed at how defensive they're playing. They lined 6 up at the back after the mini break first half :unimpressed:

Love all the females screaming like school girls every time we have the ball in the box.
Their player with the blond ponytail definitely looks like a thai ladyboy.
Yeah we shouldn't sell him but loaning him out would be good. Agreed with the rest though -- my thoughts exactly.

Looking forward to seeing how well Chalobah does next half.
Reply 4276

Looking forward to seeing how well Chalobah does next half.

He'll have nothing to do. Just stand there and pass the ball forward.

Side note, did anyone see that delightful pass from KDB to release Lukaku towards the end of that half?
Some really nice skill by KDB there.
Some really nice skill by KDB there.

What channel is the game on?
Original post by cleveradam
What channel is the game on?

Chelsea TV.

Latest