The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

New Wharf Halls 2013

Have not seen a thread for this,so just wondering who's staying or planning to stay at New Wharf Halls?:smile:
I'm staying in A block and will be studying Film Studies with Japanese.
Reply 1
I am :biggrin: but i already told you in another thread haha block A, 2nd floor anyone else?
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by gemgemsx
I am :biggrin: but i already told you in another thread haha block A, 2nd floor anyone else?

Yep I also wonder anyone else?:biggrin:
Plus here's the Facebook Page if anyone uses FB:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/NewWharf2013/
Reply 3
ooh thanks :smile:
Reply 4
i'm staying in NW-B-1-07 if that means anything to anyone? :3
Reply 5
Hiya Lauren :smile: .My my time has passed and congrats to people who have got in! :smile:
Now anyone else?:biggrin:
Reply 6
Ahoy! I thought with September around the corner I better get social :P

I'm going to be staying in New Wharf Halls, NW-B-4-02 (B Block, top floor I believe), studying Computer Games Programming.

Decided to go with one of the smaller flats simply because I don't want to be overwhelmed; as social as I am, I do draw the line somewhere! Not only that, but a friend of mine stayed in a similar flat in New Wharf (4 people, top floor) and recommended it. Besides, I'm sure the steps will help me lose a couple of Kilograms!
Reply 7
Hi I'm in NW-B-1-10 and studying history and journalism, I'm really looking forward to it all! :smile:
Reply 8
I'm in NW-C-2-05 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
I'm in NW-C-0-10, anyone else?

Does anyone know what the rules are on guests? My girlfriend would like to stay some weekends.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by RobCipolla
I'm in NW-C-0-10, anyone else?

Does anyone know what the rules are on guests? My girlfriend would like to stay some weekends.

Guests can stay, but you're responsible for anything they do. Fairly standard.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending