The Student Room Group

Year 10 work experience

My school's giving us 17th-28the June work experience days and application is due on the 12th of this month and I still don't have any replies from the emails I've sent to companies.

Mainly I tried banks in Canary wharf like HSBC, CITI, BARCLAYS but then went on to others like Pwc, Kpmg and others but it seems none are interested (or they just aren't checking their emails) do I have to find people people who work there and reach out to them and if so how do i find them?
Reply 1
Original post by oyinade.gsr
My school's giving us 17th-28the June work experience days and application is due on the 12th of this month and I still don't have any replies from the emails I've sent to companies.

Mainly I tried banks in Canary wharf like HSBC, CITI, BARCLAYS but then went on to others like Pwc, Kpmg and others but it seems none are interested (or they just aren't checking their emails) do I have to find people people who work there and reach out to them and if so how do i find them?

Sorry, just realised that these placements are out of your school's time frame for work experiences.

Hi, I think the PWC work experience is open to applications and HSBC is opening for applications on the 19th I believe.
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending