The Student Room Group

Is a 6 weeks to a month a good time for revision?

I am a 1st Year Law LLB student. I have 6 weeks - a month to revise for three exams. Will I be able to revise all the content in the time period and pass the year? My revision technique is memorising and intense revision all day from say 12 in the afternoon to 8 in the evening with only 1/2 short breaks in between. Will I be able to do it? I am so worried. Also do you have any good revision techniques especially for a law student? What should I include in a good answer? It will be appreciated a lot. Thanks. Also, are any of you law students or know anyone who is? did you do intense revision and if you did or not, what grade did you get?
(edited 11 years ago)
Yes you can :h: I give myself 8-6 weeks, to be honest, that is more than enough - I learn more in these six weeks that I do all year! don't burn yourself out :biggrin: as you have learnt it before it should be a doddle recalling it!
Reply 2
Original post by Daniel George
Yes you can :h: I give myself 8-6 weeks, to be honest, that is more than enough - I learn more in these six weeks that I do all year! don't burn yourself out :biggrin: as you have learnt it before it should be a doddle recalling it!

erm yeah about that.... towards the beginning of the year I used to go to lectures and seminars all the time but then towards xmas I became extremely lazy and hardly went in. Now exams are upon us and although I do understand bits and bats, I need to learn all the information rather than just 'go over' it. But last year when I was in college, I did attend all of my lessons but never went over anything or payed much attention, I learnt all the information myself in about 3 weeks and ended up with As and Bs so... I dunno :/
Reply 3
Original post by ToTheTop
erm yeah about that.... towards the beginning of the year I used to go to lectures and seminars all the time but then towards xmas I became extremely lazy and hardly went in. Now exams are upon us and although I do understand bits and bats, I need to learn all the information rather than just 'go over' it. But last year when I was in college, I did attend all of my lessons but never went over anything or payed much attention, I learnt all the information myself in about 3 weeks and ended up with As and Bs so... I dunno :/

I would say that time is tight but if you work efficiently then it shouldn't be too bad. Last year I ended up self teaching a couple of the big modules and although tough I did make it through :smile: Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending