The Student Room Group

Media and Communications/Media and Anthropology at Goldsmiths?

Hey, I'd like to know if Goldsmiths is a good place to do a media and communications course, in terms of the course content, practical work, lecturers and career prospects. Is there anyone who has done that course or heard of it, who can help me with this? Also, anyone knows about the media and anthropology course?
Reply 1
Greetings:smile:

I am from Qatar and i applied for foundation course there, my teacher advised me to
take media and communications there as it is the best in UK -as he says-
Also, I checked their website and they teach you by 50% practice and 50% lectures, so excited to be there.

Sorry for my bad English..

Regards,
Reply 2
Hey Kuwari! Thanks for your help! :smile:
It's meant to be on of the best in the UK, but it doesn't offer a sandwich year which is really important for media and communications degrees! I think that there are better ones out there like Loughborough and de Montfort and Coventry so maybe look a bit more into it before you nose dive into it. Also goldsmiths is asking for really high grades (ABB/AAB) so just have a little look around, Bournemouth is meant to be decent as well :smile:

hope that helps!
P.s I'm in the same situation as you so any questions just ask x
Reply 4
Hi guys,
have you got further informations?
Who knows which is the best University in London for Media Studies? Goldsmith or Imperial College?
Please help me!!! :smile:
Reply 5
is there anyone?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending