The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

103 minutes into Schindler's list, not exactly an Action Thriller is it? :wink:
Reply 7941
Original post by Elm Tree
w/e

What's ecplise?

Don't w/e me... I speak the truth. You seem affected.

Haha twilight saga!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MattFletcher

Tbf, I just wanted you to undergo it :tongue:
Was it harsh to call one of my friends who made a lot of silly decisions, 'brainless'?
He's so butthurt about it, surely saying that would make him realise he was doing something wrong?
Reply 7944
Original post by Bude8
Was it harsh to call one of my friends who made a lot of silly decisions, 'brainless'?
He's so butthurt about it, surely saying that would make him realise he was doing something wrong?

A tad harsh... But if he's your friend ya know...
I call my friends things as a joke.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8

I have friends where we basically just insult each other all the time, he should be fine :smile:
Original post by Jina
It also makes you question who your friends are... If they can't extend a bit of humanity to someone who's broken, regardless of her past,
Is that the type of person I want to stay friends with? I don't. Today's made me question things a lot. And appreciate other things.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm a bit late, but I do love it when people I like are found by revelations such as this. Makes for better lifeforms in general.
Reply 7947
Original post by MangoFreak
I'm a bit late, but I do love it when people I like are found by revelations such as this. Makes for better lifeforms in general.

Better late than never :smile: thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8

I actually had a similar situation in which what I thought was an amusing conversation about pig trotters turned into me being called a dick by two of my friends for making fun of one of those friends for a complete lack of logical thought :tongue: I thought it was light-hearted, apparently not.

I apologised once I got bored of trying to defend my honour, although not to the friend I didn't call anything, as he turned into a completely hypocritical white knight and deserved none of it.
Original post by MattFletcher

This seems like a criticism :eyeball:
Reply 7950
Eclipse has finished. If I was Bella I'd live 6 months of the year with Edward and the other half with Jacob. That's what you call logical thinking... Why choose between the two?! Why?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Moooorning!!! :biggrin:
Morning. Work :sigh: soo tired
Morning all, lots of revision planned for today :frown:
Original post by MangoFreak
This seems like a criticism :eyeball:

Did I say it was a criticism? :eyeball:
Reply 7955
french at school from 10 to 4 today funfunfun
Reply 7956
yay edexcel results thing is open for registration
We should not be awake at this hour :fuhrer:
Reply 7958
Original post by L'Evil Fish
We should not be awake at this hour :fuhrer:

lol ive been awake since 6 doing stats because i have to go school in 2 hours :frown:
Whose good at maths?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest