The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

City of Glasgow College 2013/2014 year!

Just looking for anyone else applying for Glasgow college this year and what are you hoping to study? And if you've already been, what's your opinion on the college?
I'm doing Graphic Design this year! :smile: Never been before so this is my first year and really looking forward to it! It'd be great to find others going too!
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Im heather and im going to cogc to do nc phoyography this year I currently live in falkirk but moving with my best mate to glasgow as hes also going to cogc to do hnc radio production, wanna meet people make friends ect. I haven't been to cogc to study before but looking forward to it :smile:
Reply 3
Hey, I'm Jane and I've firmed Physics ages ago :wink:
I like the idea of socializing before we actually get there. It might help not feeling totally lost :P
What building you in jane and where you from ?
Reply 5
Well I haven't decided on accommodation yet. At first I was thinking Wolfson Halls but then it turned out not to be such a great idea. I'm from Albania, but I currently live near Birmingham. :smile: Where are you staying? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Finally people have replied to this haha have any of you decided where you're staying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im moving into a house with my best friend x and I ment wot building will u be studying in haha x
I'll be in Hanover street campus :smile:
I will be in the north hanover campus :smile: x
Hey I'm starting city of Glasgow collage next year, I'm doing the professional cookery course, just wondering if anyone is doing the same course or even starting next year, maybe we can talk? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending