The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Response from Glasgow Uni

wondering if anyone’s got a response from glasgow for international relations. i applied in december and still haven’t heard anything.
Original post by Aimee-005
wondering if anyone’s got a response from glasgow for international relations. i applied in december and still haven’t heard anything.

Have you rung them up to check that you haven't missed any correspondence asking for information (as well as checking your junk/spam and any email quarantine folders regularly)?
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Original post by Aimee-005

hi I applied for the same course, around the same time and still haven't heard anything. are u also an English student? lmk when u hear something, hating this waiting game, gl xx
Reply 3
Original post by MaryamAli11
hi I applied for the same course, around the same time and still haven't heard anything. are u also an English student? lmk when u hear something, hating this waiting game, gl xx

Just got my offer there this morning. I’m a northern Irish student :smile: Hope all goes well for u xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending