The Student Room Group

Been dumped. Need to rejuvenate... Au pairing in Italy?!

I've just finished uni, nothing much is going on at home right now and I'm thinking of doing au pairing, I'm already talking to several families in Italy and Spain.
One family owns a beach resort in Italy and they don't expect much from me but to speak to the 3 kids in English. Living right on the beach! Sounds tempting... But is au pairing really a good idea?!?
Im finding the break-up hard, I think about my ex literally every hour of the day and I just need something different and fun to distract me......
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
why wouldn't it be a good idea? loads of people do it and love it. :smile: and the deal sounds nice.

but please don't just go because of the break-up! if that's your only motivation you'll get problems sooner than later.
Reply 2
Original post by daisy136
I've just finished uni, nothing much is going on at home right now and I'm thinking of doing au pairing, I'm already talking to several families in Italy and Spain.
One family owns a beach resort in Italy and they don't expect much from me but to speak to the 3 kids in English. Living right on the beach! Sounds tempting... But is au pairing really a good idea?!?
Im finding the break-up hard, I think about literally every hour of the day and I just need something different and fun to distract me......

I think it might be a good thing, it might be nice to get away from everything. I think au pairing would be a good idea and if the family doesn't expect too much from you then hey why not!

Whatever you chose to do, Good luck! :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending