The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Oh my days, that AQA listening paper was hard! Although our sound wasn't very audible due to noise out side of the classroom :/

On the other hand, I found the reading so easy?!

(Hi by the way :smile:)
Original post by Jennym5
For one of the questions on the listening about the speed dating i put for one of them that they should have a partner who likes keeping fit. Did anyone else put this?

Don't think so.

1) Didn't put animal lover, something else.
2)?
3)?
Was there even a 4?
Original post by Lainathiel
As people are talking about the atrocity of the blogging question: I put N,P/N,P,N (I think?!).

Also, the only one on the reading that I struggled with was the last three parts to the Olympics question. I got really confused because I ended up with only one answer for R, but my friend got that too; what did anyone else get? Usually they're fairly evenly spread...

OMG I GOT THE SAME AS YOU ON THE BLOGGING ONE. Wooh. I think I only got one R aswell?
Reply 583
What did everyone get for the question about the olympics, what person did you pick for "This person took home more than memories" - I put R (cant remember their name) as they got souvenirs

at first I had one R but then I saw that the question said more than memories, and this person took home souvenirs soo ye
(edited 10 years ago)
4 words. AQA. is. a bitch.
That papers was so awful I nearly cried.
I mean, going through their past papers that HAS to be the hardest questions. I couldn't even understand a goddamn word!
Hope the reading pulls my grade up :c I don't want my listening to be the thing to pull me down to an A because I've worked so hard.
God, I'm going to ***************
How's everyone? Don't forget you have Bio tomorrow! <3 (AQA people only) Study hard <3 OH AND, I found some AMAZING science resources online, message me if you want them and for which subject and stuff ;D
Good luck guys!
Reply 585
What did people say about the ice cream seller? the penultimate question about embarassment?
What other questions were there in the listneing?
Original post by Jennym5
For one of the questions on the listening about the speed dating i put for one of them that they should have a partner who likes keeping fit. Did anyone else put this?

Yup, I did.
Reply 587
Original post by Ciaranissocool
OMG I GOT THE SAME AS YOU ON THE BLOGGING ONE. Wooh. I think I only got one R aswell?

I got two R's, one for taking home more than memories and the other I can't remember
Reply 588
What did people write for 'speed dating', what a stupid topic by the way.

1. likes going out
2. reading

can't remember the next ones
Original post by Avor
What did people write for 'speed dating', what a stupid topic by the way.

1. likes going out
2. reading

can't remember the next ones

That was it, exact same!!!:biggrin:
what did you get for the question on shopping?
The options were:
France
Montreal
Towns in the USA
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 591
I put for the speed dating travelling not reading?
Reply 592
For speed dating I got
1. Not going out and fashion
2.reading
3.likes to keep fit
Reply 593
Original post by Jennym5
I put for the speed dating travelling not reading?

Sure she said both?! That was confusing...
AQA FRENCH READING
What did you guys put down for the "bord de la mere" question?
how did people find the listening?
Reply 596
Original post by SportsFan
The options were:
France
Manhattan
Towns in the USA

The option was Montreal, not Manhattan! :P
Reply 597
Original post by Jennym5

I did the other option (can't remember what it was, to do with reading possibly?) cause i'm sure they were both mentioned, it threw me a bit
Reply 598
The options were:
France
Manhattan
Towns in the USA

usa
Reply 599
The options were:
France
Manhattan
Towns in the USA

towns in the usa

Latest

Trending

Trending