The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Listening out of 40

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 981
Who did edexcel then?
Reply 982
I did edexcel. The two papers were alright. But they spoke UNBELIEVABLY slowly in the listening
Reply 983
Original post by cxhay
I found the listening incredibly hard, the embarrassing section I had to make up but I may have got a mark for 'she spent a long time in the toilet'...I hope! The reading was much better than the listening but still the Olympic question was a bit iffy. The grade boundaries will be low! I'm hoping for an overall A, but I know I've lost 11 marks in the listening so far

I put she spent 20 minutes in the bathroom!
wow only 11, I have lost so much. What were the answers to the disadvantages of holidays? I forgot though.
I need an A. But I'm scared. If I got a B overall but I got low A*s in my course work could I still get an A?
Reply 984
Does anybody have an unofficial mark scheme for edexcel?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 985
Original post by NDM.
Does anybody have an unofficial mark scheme for edexcel?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No sorry but I didnt find edexcel too bad. What about you?
what about edexcel? the question about positive and negatives?
Reply 987
I found listening harder than reading (edexcel) but the reading question where u answered in English was hard- about that school for pupils who don't go on holiday.
Reply 988
The last question on the listening surprised me. It was quite easy.
Original post by ahmed15

yeah me too..
Reply 990
Original post by ahmed15

aqa? i almost got them both right, i was torn between b or g and i put g no no I kept changing my answer to the wrong one!!!
do you remember the answer in the firts question of listening and the answer where you should put negative and positives
Reply 992
Edexcel- But the listening question halfway through the paper where there was part a and b and u had to tick 4 boxes p*ssed me off.
Reply 993
Original post by bey12
what was the second part to the coke question? i put she split it on herself would i get that?

The secretary was dying with laughter
Reply 994
When do u reckon, therell be unofficial mark scheme for edexcel?
unofficial mark scheme for edexcel ?
Reply 996
Original post by phoenix ano
unofficial mark scheme for edexcel ?

yeah, last year it came out early on here
Reply 997
Original post by ahmed15

Can u remember ur answers. I can remember some we could go through, but not many.
Original post by ahmed15
I did edexcel. The two papers were alright. But they spoke UNBELIEVABLY slowly in the listening

You should've heard the woman on the WJEC one.

"W...J...E...C... French... Lis-en-ing"
Reply 999
Original post by ahmed15
No sorry but I didnt find edexcel too bad. What about you?

I don't really know how I found it, I don't think it went amazingly well but am just looking for a mark scheme to see really

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending