The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
Does anyone have the edexcel papers or markscheme for higher?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1181
Does anyone have the AQA listening higher transcript?
Original post by Avor
Does anyone have the AQA listening higher transcript?

Scroll up to last page someone posted it
Reply 1183
Original post by cannonball.
Scroll up to last page someone posted it

i cant seem to find the listening transcript, just the reading?
Reply 1184
Anyone?
Original post by Avor
Anyone?

Ah right, I just checked. The person has deleted the thread.

If you PM me your email address I'll email it to you, as I downloaded it in case this would happen! :smile:
Original post by cannonball.
Ah right, I just checked. The person has deleted the thread.

If you PM me your email address I'll email it to you, as I downloaded it in case this would happen! :smile:

Sorry yeah deleted it ... Got scared in case the exam board saw then disqualified me or something haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow! This exam was soooo long ago now that I don't even remember what I wrote!!!

I remember that I found the listening extremely hard (THANKS EDEXCEL) & that I missed a couple of questions out, (around 4 marks in total?) in the reading I missed two marks out in the passage about the summer school scheme (something like that?). I couldn't make an educated guess and didn't wanna sound stupid tbh :/

Overall, as my first exam, I remember coming out French thinking that I really shouldv'e started revising earlier :')

Praying that I did enough in the exams to get an A overall, but doubt I did, so I'm okay with a B. Roll on A-Level French.......
For the AQA Listening question 20,about why the woman was embarrased.If I said that 1)She spilt coke on herself and 2)The secretary laughed at her!Would that get me the 2 marks?
Original post by ghost_rebel
For the AQA Listening question 20,about why the woman was embarrased.If I said that 1)She spilt coke on herself and 2)The secretary laughed at her!Would that get me the 2 marks?

Probably! I lost all 8 marks on that horrible question!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shibucool
Guys I have the question papers for AQA Reading:

Foundation:

Foundation Paper

Higher:

Higher Paper

I know this is a big ask but could you post the answers for the Higher paper. Also do you have access to all the secure content because if that's the case I'd like to ask you to get Jan 13 History paper :colondollar:
Reply 1191
Original post by elizanissim
Probably! I lost all 8 marks on that horrible question!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks!nd yehh pretty much had to guess the rest of that question!any rough ideas on grade boundaries for the listening?
Does anybody have the mark schemes for the AQA French Higher Tier reading and listening papers yet?
Thanks!nd yehh pretty much had to guess the rest of that question!any rough ideas on grade boundaries for the listening?

I would say 25-28 for an A*
Reply 1195
Original post by elizanissim
Nope

do you know when it wil be available??
Does anyone happen to have a Mark Scheme for Foundation Tier Listening WJEC? It'll be a close call if I get a C in French, should have 42 UMS Points for Writing and 32 for Speaking. Checked the Higher Tier mark scheme for Reading Higher Tier earlier in the thread and should have anywhere from 18-21 points, depending on the boundaries. So, I need about 26/27 points in Listening to scrape a C haha xD
Reply 1197

She spilt coke out of her pocket. The secretaries died of laughter.
Original post by Avor
She spilt coke out of her pocket. The secretaries died of laughter.

But do u think they will accept my answers??
Does anyone know when the grade boundaries are officially released? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending