The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

[scroll] :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro: :zorro:[/scroll]
Shouldn't we just let this die now?
Original post by The Mad Dog

If I started this thread, I would have just let the drama go on for two days and close it. But Jules seems intent on derailing this thread so...
Original post by The Mad Dog

This thread is mine! :gah:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JulietheCat
This thread is mine! :gah:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You see?
Original post by SecretDuck
You see?

:hand: It's mine! You hear me?! MINE?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Posted from TSR Mobile
:hand: It's mine! You hear me?! MINE?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think a break off TSR would do you good...
Reply 427
:holmes::holmes::holmes::holmes::holmes::holmes::holmes::holmes::holmes::holmes::holmes::holmes::holmes::holmes::holmes:
I think a break off TSR would do you good...

Too bad! :eviltongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

So what? We are actually going to keep doing this for 48 more days? Is that what you are planning? :s-smilie:
So what? We are actually going to keep doing this for 48 more days? Is that what you are planning? :s-smilie:

I planned for it to be deleted. Now it's never going to be deleted and this thread is staying!!! :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I planned for it to be deleted. Now it's never going to be deleted and this thread is staying!!! :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=93

You're welcome :rolleyes:
Like I'm gonna do that :hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Julie! This thread is going nowhere! Do you see any progress with it? No, we are just posting smilies. :facepalm:
Julie! This thread is going nowhere! Do you see any progress with it? No, we are just posting smilies. :facepalm:

It's not fair! Why the **** do I have to report my own thread?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 435
More warning points :frown:!!! The mods hate me... I know it.
It's not fair! Why the **** do I have to report my own thread?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because none of us will have the strength or capacity of time to carry it over 10,000 posts. Understand?
Because none of us will have the strength or capacity of time to carry it over 10,000 posts. Understand?

I'm sorry - did you say something?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm sorry - did you say something?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're such a drama queen, you know that?

You're such a drama queen, you know that?

:eviltongue:

My thread, my rules :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest