The Student Room Group

Mr M's OCR (not OCR MEI) Core 2 Answers May 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by missypink<3
Hi Mr M,
Do you do an unofficial mark scheme for D1 by any chance? I'm sitting the exam on Friday.

No sorry.
Reply 321
Do you have the markscheme for MEI OCR C2? (:
Reply 322
What do you think the rgade boundaries for a b will be. I made some really silly mistakes an estimated my score at 50. For the question when n is equal to 17 do i drop any marks if i put 17 and worked out another answer?
Pretty brutal this Friday, S1 followed by D1, feel bad for further mathematicians :frown:
Original post by Mr M
Yes.

Not a bad one at that :wink:
Hi Mr M,
For question 7ii) i got 37/30 but i got it as a negative area first then made it positive thinking it was ok to but i'm not sure if it was? I'm sure i did the right method so is a negative answer possible???
For 1) i did h wrong so is that 1 mark or 2 wrong?

Not sure if youve already answered similar questions just had no time to read through!
Thanks for your help, i always come on here to check answers, have since GCSE so helpful!
Will you be uploading an unofficial mark scheme for Probability & Statistic 1 may 2013? Thanks
Original post by Mr M
No problem with + c

drop 2 marks for trapezium rule

hey mr m, do you have any idea of the maths grade boundaries from the june series?
Original post by hayhayhay1
hey mr m, do you have any idea of the maths grade boundaries from the june series?

They are released tomorrow.
Original post by Mr M
They are released tomorrow.

Roughly when in the day?
Original post by Big-Daddy
Roughly when in the day?

It changes every year. I'll post them when I see them if someone else hasn't done so first.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending