The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Anybody starting in 2013 and moving into Victoria halls?

Hi just looking to make some friends before I move into victoria halls in september :smile:.

I'm studying Film Studies, What is everyone else studying?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by emma.parkinson
Hi just looking to make some friends before I move into victoria halls in september :smile:.

I'm studying Film Studies, What is everyone else studying?

Hi Emma, I'm currently a second year student not living in halls in a house again this year. I'm currently doing a placement starting in Sept. I'm studying computing :smile:

If you do have any questions about the area and stuff please feel free to just pm and ask me or post here :smile:
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by LepreJohn
Hi Emma, I'm currently a second year student not living in halls in a house again this year. I'm currently doing a placement starting in Sept. I'm studying computing :smile:

If you do have any questions about the area and stuff please feel free to just pm and ask me or post here :smile:

Ahh thank you, I will do :smile: i may take you up on that closer to my move in date as I haven't been to wolves in just over a year :smile:
Reply 3
Even if you need a helping hand moving in or if you don't know where your going I could show you around or something if you wish later when you move in :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Thank you that's really kind :smile:
Reply 5
Hi, I've just finished my first year at Wolves uni studying business and marketing management and i stayed at Victoria Halls. I've decided to live there again next year! :smile: Where about's are you moving from?
Reply 6
Original post by AP1264
Hi, I've just finished my first year at Wolves uni studying business and marketing management and i stayed at Victoria Halls. I've decided to live there again next year! :smile: Where about's are you moving from?

Hey, that's cool! I'm moving down from Cheshire to study film :smile: was gonna start last year but had a gap instead! Hopefully see you at halls then! Do you find that many people chose to stay there for most of their course?
Reply 7
Hey, that's cool! I'm moving down from Cheshire to study film :smile: was gonna start last year but had a gap instead! Hopefully see you at halls then! Do you find that many people chose to stay there for most of their course?

Ahh okay, quite a distance then :smile: fair enough, i kinda regret not doing a gap year tbh! Have you enjoyed yours? Yep, it'll be nice to see you around! Yeah, from the people i've spoken to this year majority have stayed at Victoria Halls all of their course :smile: i know i will be haha!
Reply 8
I would not say Cheshire was a distance its like an hour on the motorway,I know Wolverhampton backwards any questions about aything just ask .
Reply 9
Original post by AP1264
Ahh okay, quite a distance then :smile: fair enough, i kinda regret not doing a gap year tbh! Have you enjoyed yours? Yep, it'll be nice to see you around! Yeah, from the people i've spoken to this year majority have stayed at Victoria Halls all of their course :smile: i know i will be haha!

Its not too bad a distance it's just too far for me to commute :smile: and yeah just spent it working was definitely worth having the time out between leaving college and going Uni! Ahh that's cool I have been inside them visiting a friend before and they seem a nice enough place to live :smile: where abouts are you from?
Reply 10
Yeah, i can imagine it would be nice having some time out! Yeah it's a really nice place to live, i'm sure you'll enjoy it! I'm from Nottingham probably a similar distance from Cheshire to Wolverhampton. Don't hesitate to ask any questions, i'm happy to help :smile:
Hi Emma, I am starting my first year in september and will be staying in victoria halls too :smile: what date are you thinking about moving in?
Original post by X-little-mel-X
Hi Emma, I am starting my first year in september and will be staying in victoria halls too :smile: what date are you thinking about moving in?

Hi that's great! I'm probably gonna go either the day the keys are available or the next day or two after depending on if I have my stuff ready to go! And you? What are you studying?
Hi that's great! I'm probably gonna go either the day the keys are available or the next day or two after depending on if I have my stuff ready to go! And you? What are you studying?

I am thinking of maybe moving my stuff in on the day the keys come available and then have a few more days at home and move in just before freshers :smile: I am studying Pharmaceutical science :smile:
Reply 14
I'm in Victoria halls! Studying medical science starting in September. At the moment would probably look to stay there the duration of the course.
Reply 15
I should hopefully being staying as well! awaiting confirmation! Studying Contemporary Media Practice!
I am staying at Victoria Halls mixed accommodation! You moving in on the 7th and staying for freshers? I'm studying Pharmacy!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by munzirofficial
I am staying at Victoria Halls mixed accommodation! You moving in on the 7th and staying for freshers? I'm studying Pharmacy!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im in victoria halls and studying pharmacy as well! :smile:
Has anyone applied for accomodation with the Guarantor option (paying in 5 installments instead of all of it at once)? I haven't had any emails, letters or whatever from them since the day i got a 'Your booking details from Victoria Hall' email..
Reply 19
How can you move in by the 7th? Mine says I get my keys on 15th?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending