The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Except me, i always win
Reply 2
its TICK!!!!! not tig
Reply 3
the winner is the person who was 'it' the least number of times.
anyway bulldog is a much better game!
spoonboy
the winner is the person who was 'it' the least number of times.
anyway bulldog is a much better game!

how would the game ever end ? i don't see your logic....fair enough the person that was it the least number of times...but in the rules of tig ther are no time limits....so therefore, inncorrect.
Reply 5
Sounds like a good game... if you're really really reeeeaaaallllyyyyyy bored. But wait a minute...I remember playing it at school... nursery school, we called it "chat"(french, not the act of talking, obviously). We'd also make it more interesting by only allowing the person who was "it" to tick/tig the others if their feet were on the ground. We then called it "chat-perché". It lasted as long as the teachers would let it, and there wouldn't be an actual winner. On the other hands, I was a definite quasi-permanent loser , if you see what I mean.:rolleyes:
Reply 6
dh00001
its TICK!!!!! not tig

You are the most wrong person there has ever been. Anyway Ball Tig was much better. Instead of touching them, you throw a ball at their face (or any other body part I suppose).
Reply 7
rewmck
You are the most wrong person there has ever been.

err how does that work?
well i'm sorry the english language has so many varients and dialect may affect how we say words
Actually, it's TAG, tch some people :rolleyes:
Tick????? That's the mark you get on your work to show it's correct, the game is called 'Tig', not 'Tag', 'Tick' or any other variant. AT least where I come from.

I think anyone who went to primary school knows what tig is, why do we actually need a thread to explain it? Please don't tell me we're goign to play 'online TSR tig'....:rolleyes:
dh00001
err how does that work?
well i'm sorry the english language has so many varients and dialect may affect how we say words

Sometimes people aren't being serious when they say things. This was one of those times.
Reply 11
Definatly TIG, or as my 11 year old sister and her friends call it TIGGY :rolleyes: young'uns..

and let us not forget kiss catch, oh yes, the ultimate game of tig, catching your opponant and planting a big sloppy kiss on their cheek then running off to giggle with all your friends...oh how i miss primary school :redface:
Reply 12
rewmck
Sometimes people aren't being serious when they say things. This was one of those times.

sometimes my humour gland lags abit, this is one of those times lol :smile:

its still tick :p:
isn't it tag?

The last time I played it in the UK, (10 years ago or so) it was definately called "tag".
Thank you for explaining the rules to the game that every child in Britain knows how to play!

Except we called it It. And my family called it Had.
Reply 15
It was always Tag where I come from.
TIG 'fluff' your it !
Reply 17
dogtanian
And my family called it Had.

I think they've been had! :smile:

.:fluff:.
and let us not forget kiss catch, oh yes, the ultimate game of tig, catching your opponant and planting a big sloppy kiss on their cheek then running off to giggle with all your friends...oh how i miss primary school :redface:

we used to call that kiss chase.
Reply 18
TIG 'fluff' your it !

INJECTION FOR LIFE!:p:
dogtanian
Thank you for explaining the rules to the game that every child in Britain knows how to play!

Except we called it It. And my family called it Had.

Every child outside Britain as well!

We called it It or Tag..

Latest

Trending

Trending