The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I got these brown crops yesterday in the sale @ Monsoon - £20, originally £38.

That is the only thing I have seen worth buying in the sales.
Reply 3261
I have been shopping today. I did well.

Black Topshop fringe dress

Super cute River Island shirt and Topshop boob tube

Orange silk River Island top and shorts - not 100% on this top but I don't know what other colour would go!

Also DVD's - Clueless, Romeo & Juliet and 10 Things I Hate About You

Andrew Collinge blonde shampoo and conditioner, Barry M white nail polish, facemask and some shavegel

Woop, I only went out for a skirt!
Floozie

Orange silk River Island top and shorts - not 100% on this top but I don't know what other colour would go!

Andrew Collinge blonde shampoo and conditioner, Barry M white nail polish, facemask and some shavegel

Ooo i like the shoes and the shorts with the orange top :smile:
Reply 3263
DancinBallerina
Ooo i like the shoes and the shorts with the orange top :smile:

Aw thanks. I'm not overley keen on the top but it was in the sale and the last one happened to be in my size so it kind of had to be done. Looks better on methinks
Floozie
Aw thanks. I'm not overley keen on the top but it was in the sale and the last one happened to be in my size so it kind of had to be done. Looks better on methinks

Yea im not so sure on the top myself but it works well with the shorts, which looks fab :smile:
Reply 3265
thatsjustit
Bad Macbook pictures ahead
Cardigan with heart shaped buttons, so cute. Its more of a royal blue in real life, and really soft. From Oxford Rd Topshop bottom floor
Waistcoat. It looks so much better on. I am into layering at the moment so I want a few interesting pieces. From Oxford Rd Topshop bottom floor
Marni shoes arrived a few days ago, I love them
A&F tank for layering

The cardigan is gorgeous. I wish my local Topshop was as good as the Oxford Street one! It's one of my favourite shops when I visit London.
I bought...
Purple jumper from H&M
Short shorts from Topshop (which I haven't taken off since :P)
Black leather boots
Some 4" cream and black heels
A wide turquoise belt

The last 3 items from eBay and now I have £16 until my overdraft limit...hehe

Sorry I have no pics cos the heels are gorgeous! but my camera has stopped working!
Reply 3267
Just purchased this Miss Sixty Bubble Hem Sweater Dress. Sadly couldn't find any discount codes so it cost me £88 with delivery. I absolutely love it though so it's not too bad :biggrin: Soooo excited for it to come, it's gorgeous! :excited:

Yay!
OMG bought so much off ebay...

Green dress
Blue/black floral high waisted skirt
sheer v neck floral pastel coloured blouse with smocking waist
sheer peach/pink floral smock top
Some custom made hand knitted mary janes, one pair in navy blue, one in forest green. Will post pics when I get everything, can't wait :biggrin:
Floozie

Very nicee, and not just the clothes :P

Ive been good and not bought anything for a while, couple of weeks before uni begins again though think i need to get a bit more attire for going out in (as if i dont have enough)
3 dresses,
A cardigan,
A bracelet,
Earrings,
A corsage.
:smile:
x
Reply 3272
burberry prorsum jumper, much nicer in real life colour isnt so dull

julian red grey jeans

mypashmina cashmere hoody - so soft

umbro by kim jones star t

Reply 3273
.x.jen.x.
Just purchased this Miss Sixty Bubble Hem Sweater Dress. Sadly couldn't find any discount codes so it cost me £88 with delivery. I absolutely love it though so it's not too bad :biggrin: Soooo excited for it to come, it's gorgeous! :excited:

Yay!

Very nice :smile:
I like the colour...are you just going to wear it with black tights or with skinnies too?
-----
I still haven't shopped since leaving uni :eek: I am living vicariously through you lot so everyone should keep posting pics here ;yes;
minimo
Very nice :smile:
I like the colour...are you just going to wear it with black tights or with skinnies too?
-----
I still haven't shopped since leaving uni :eek: I am living vicariously through you lot so everyone should keep posting pics here ;yes;

I'm thinking thick black tights or leggings with these gorgeous Diesel ankle boots i've got that have the same tealy colour in them. :biggrin: I was hoping i'd get away with thick dark brown leggings with the teal but the leather bits on it are black so im not sure if that would look really bad??

Here's a pic of my Diesel boots i've got that i'm planning to wear with the outfit:

You can't tell the blueyness of them cos it's a bad pic, but i reckon it might look nice. Feel free to say you think they'll look bad though :p: I don't want to look silly! I can't tell, cos the boots look a waaaaay lighter blue/grey than the blue of the dress, but might look better in real life. Ah well, i'll have to see.

Plain back shoes like this:

may look better, but i can't really afford new shoes at the mo, and i spent £175 on the Diesel ones and have never ever worn them so i need an excuse to!!

Can't wait to get the dress and try out different combinations though.
Reply 3275
wooyoungmi roll neck pullover (charcoal)
Reply 3276
I wasn't going to buy anything after spending way too much in America but....

Marc Jacobs watch and gold pendant watch

These black skirts, wanted some smarter skirts

Topshop shoes, necklace and skirt

Really need to stop spending money now!
Jack Wills Hoody - £49 in blue (£10 off)
Accessorize Scarf - £5 (was £10)
Accessorize Necklace & Bracelet - £1.50 (was £5)
Apple Laptop Case - £22
Primark Bangles - £1
Primark Umbrella - £3

-x-
Reply 3278
Two pairs of suglasses from ASOS (Couldnt be bothered to trawl through the site for pics :p:)

A few camis from NL.

aaaand, I dont usually like Primark, but taadaa! Bargain stuff -

Magical

Im super chuffed with the brown waist belt, been looking for a nice one for aagees!

Oh, and these shoes from DP -

Shoes

Natala
Topshop shoes, necklace and skirt

Really need to stop spending money now!

I really want those shoes, I regret not buying them and cannot find them in the stores anymore:frown:

Latest