The Student Room Group
Mock Trial
The University of Law
Visit website

University of Law Reading List

Hi all -

Just wondering if anyone has access to the University of Law reading lists for the PGDL, please?

I'm just trying to be a keen bean and get ahead before I hopefully start in September!

Edit: does anyone know if the UoL textbooks are included in the course fee, please, even if you’re studying online?

Thanks so much :smile:
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by daisystones16
Hi all -
Just wondering if anyone has access to the University of Law reading lists for the PGDL, please?
I'm just trying to be a keen bean and get ahead before I hopefully start in September!
Edit: does anyone know if the UoL textbooks are included in the course fee, please, even if you’re studying online?
Thanks so much :smile:

Hi @daisystones16

I am afraid I cannot help you with the reading list but I really wouldn't worry about it so far in advance as you will get given some reading before the course begins and then week to week you will have enough time to manage all of the prep if you ensure you work out a schedule that works for you and stick to it 🙂

A physical copy of the book is not included but you get a free online pdf version of the exact same material. Originally, I was going to buy the hard copy when I started the course but then I never got round to it and actually found the pdf to be more helpful because of the ctrl 'f' function. Although some of my friends did buy them. What I would say is don't buy them before you hear from Ulaw as they usually give a discount code (or they did last year) before starting which gets you a really reduced price.

I hope this helps and good luck!

Sophie 🙂
Mock Trial
The University of Law
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending