The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Crazy shoes! :biggrin:
Reply 381
Those shoes are purty..

This could be a worthwhile exercise just to remind myself of what I actually spent a load of money on..

I believe I purchased:

Puma Sky II high top trainers (green and white, if anyone cares to know)
Black/white polka dot converse
A keffiyeh (matches the Converses! :biggrin: :redface: )
This t-shirt from threadless
Another load of T-shirts from TK Maxx, and amazing Boxfresh camo pajama bottoms.
DS Lite + games
+ countless CDs.

I also am trying to decide whether to get a Boris Johnson T from Teemarto... or the Kofi/Bush one
Ouch...

£10 smart black trousers, Warehouse
£7 Diesel jeans, TK Maxx
£16.50 Ted Baker pumps, House of Fraser
+ millions of Frapps.

JUST SAY NO.

I am taking some back tomorrow.
I have spent so much money this summer, it hasn't been good! This week i brought:

A video Ipod (whoops!)
A blue top for a friends party from Oasis- it's lush!
A greeny- blue bangle from Accessorize
A bright blue shrug in the next sale
A green shirt- again next sale
New bag- ditto
Bedcovers- ditto ( i knew i shouldn't have got a temporary job in Next, i spent more than i earnt!)
Underwear from next

And on a bit of an unrelated topic, i brought 5 books in London to read, so i can now look cool in my new clothes whilst im reading about mass extinctions and the ice ages! Hahaha!

Lou
xxx
Reply 384
Ack way too much this week

Marks sale Jeans
Grey corset top
Black/Cream/Lace Dress
Brown Bay skirt
River Island shorts
Bits and pieces in the Accessorize 70% off sale
Reply 385
brown shoes, green bag and some stripey knee high socks :redface: all from primark! £8.50 total!
bright purple suede heels from topshop, £31.50 - i broke the heel tips on them last night (while drunk :redface:) and the soles are well slippery. but luckily for me, my dad is a cobbler so he did them for me today, for freeeee!

leopard print heels from newlook - £18, and a navy suede/patent pair £18

black cardigan with ruched/frilled edging, £20, h&m
and numerous silver chains and bracelets from there too..

i :suith: shopping, aye!
eurgh. reading this thread makes me wanna go shopping. im supposed to be savign for uni!
save next week!

:p:
White Adidas superstar t-shirt from footlocker £20
Black Adidas superstar t-shirt from footlocker £20
Today I brought a photo album £7.99 from the tokenhouse for my friends 19th, it's a pinky colour with some beaded ruby red slippesr on the front, really pretty

and I brought myself a scarf from primark for a £1, it's white with yellow and green big polka dots on it, I'll wear it around my neck with my white, yellow and green skirt
the face is quite good
Reply 392
Went to the Next sale, was a bit scary but I picked up a green bra and matching set of thongs for about £6 which is pretty barginous especially as the underware in Next is always nice and a good fit!
Ravel also had a sale on and they sell accessories now! I got 2 necklaces for £2 each and a big purse also for £2!
Oh and from New Look I got peach coloured shirt top for a fiver

Not to shabby on the spending front, although I did manage to spend rather alot on a new phone, so am pretty broke now!
It really annoys me when people say brought instead of bought, the two words mean different things they are not the same.
Pay day. :biggrin:

Went to Venice city centre and got:

1X Diesel Yarik jeans - the ones with the flames on the pockets
1X Replay jeans ... nice and simple!
1X Pair of cool, retro-style brogue/cowboy boot shoes ... awesome!

Next items on the list: lime green converse; ipod headphones; new battery for my Powerbook; hoodies; All Saints belt; necklace from ASOS; loadsa t-shirts ... gotta wait to get paid again!!!! Happiness :smile:
hippieglitter
It really annoys me when people say brought instead of bought, the two words mean different things they are not the same.

:ditto:
Got paid on Monday! woooooooooooh! so went shopping on Monday lol

umm i got a red bag with tan belt strap from TS £25.20 avec student discount
Red vest with lace from TS-£10.80
Grey boyfriend jumper i.e. long £16.20 from DP
Black short cardigan £14.40 from DP
Mascara from boots £4.99
Other Junk from boots/superdrug-about £10

I have more money to spend on shopping but i have to wait till next week cause my friend is on holiday and i promised we'd go shopping aaah

EDIT! Went shopping on weds...i got a emerald green light cardigan with tie bits from TS £16.80
A pair of white mocassins with a bow and lace detail around the shoe from faith £12
A pair of brown flats with criss cross design near the toe from faith £12

I must not! go shopping till it is with my friend ooh i'm a bit addicted but ive not enjoyed shopping this week, i must be coming down with something!
Why must I continue shopping when I'm supposed to be saving?!?!

Twas my birthday and clothes wise I got some bits and bats from my aunty and some crazy converse from my mum :biggrin:

Went shopping yesterday and bought....
4 Basic Tees from Topshop in the sale - £9 for the lot!!
2 Pairs of Jeans in the RI Sale - £37
1 Pair Jeans, 2 Jumpers, 2 Vests in Next Sale - £20 (Bargain!!)
Lime Green Converse in Office - £20
ACE Spotty Mac in Millets - £25
New shoes for work - £10 (they get wrecked so quick in a greasy kitchen)
New shoes for family holiday (lots of walking) - £35
EDIT: A Basic Grey Hoodie from M&S

Ouch that's a lot :redface: and thats just the clothes, not the trips to Ikea.... Concert Tickets...
Dr Denim jeans reduced from 90 to 18
Paul Smith Jeans reduced from 95 to 19.10
Paul Smith Belt reduced 60 to 19.20
Paul Smith tshirt reduced 35 to 14

so I managed to get 280 quids worth for 70.30 yay
I've been shopping loads this week despite having my MOT tomorrow so I'm not supposed to be spending a penny...

I bought:
3 books 'cause I'm so bored I'm reading a book in two days
A T-Shirt saying "I'm not only perfect - I'm Welsh!". I have to let people in uni know I'm welsh don't I :P
Jeans from Next - yummy ones.
Two tops from Next.
Stationary for uni.
Loads of toiletries I don't need.
More Magazine.
A cave and decoration for my gecko tank... that they don't need.

(Major impulse buyer).

Latest