The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i just received 500g shea butter, 100g cocoa butter & 100g african black soap. all fair trade, raw, unrefined and organic. came to a total of £12.80 from www.akomaskincare.com :biggrin:

smaller one is shea butter,
I bought a MUJI oversized (not really, but it's an XL) cardigan off eBay the other day, for £6 with free postage!
It arrived today and it's so lovely and soft, 16% cashmere :smile:
Reply 7102
undiscovered

love that
watermelon sugar
i just received 500g shea butter, 100g cocoa butter & 100g african black soap. all fair trade, raw, unrefined and organic. came to a total of £12.80

Aw seems really good. Is it helping the community?:smile:
watermelon sugar
i just received 500g shea butter, 100g cocoa butter & 100g african black soap. all fair trade, raw, unrefined and organic. came to a total of £12.80 from www.akomaskincare.com :biggrin:

This is what I use (cocoa butter) to get rid of scars, blemishes = works so good! :yep:

£12.80? bargain too. :smile:
Reply 7105
Dress arrived dress arrived dress arrived dress arrived! :love:

May post photos later if I can tame my hair...
Reply 7107
watermelon sugar

Thanks for posting this it looks great *goes to site to think about what she will buy once she gets a job*

Ok, I think I'll be buying black soap and shea oil. Maybe even now, before I start working...
watermelon sugar

How do they work/why are they better than normal soaps and stuff? I'm interested :smile:
Ilora-Danon

nice top what are you going to wear it with? I love your sig ahh rob pattinso ..especially the last picture :blushing:
i bought a new mouse today :smile:
I just bought these to put on a cardigan:

I FINALLY replaced my quilted gold bag from River Island that's falling apart (they're still selling them in black..that bag) with this, in a gorgeous bright raspberry pink. In love. €34.99 from TK Maxx..looks a lot better in the pink..
^ Really like that bag :thumbsup:
Reply 7114
obsessivex

Those are so cute! Where are they from?
Whizz
Those are so cute! Where are they from?

Just eBay, to get those exact ones just such 'large cupcake buttons', but there are loads and loads of other designs on there :smile:
Reply 7116
obsessivex

Wow. How cool! Excuse the little speech. Just got back from the pb anf it's probably best to say little :p:
jessyfantastic90
nice top what are you going to wear it with? I love your sig ahh rob pattinso ..especially the last picture :blushing:
Leggings and New Rocks. I already have a top like it from All Saints, so it's gonna be another 'leggins and boots' combo lol. Either that or my black flared jeans that I live in!

Aaaah yes, Mr Rpatz, he's a legend!

StarsAreFixed
I FINALLY replaced my quilted gold bag from River Island that's falling apart (they're still selling them in black..that bag) with this, in a gorgeous bright raspberry pink. In love. €34.99 from TK Maxx..looks a lot better in the pink..

Ahh I bought this bag a few months back in the hope of using it for school (cept mine was in grey) and it broke within a week of using it. I took it back for a refund as it was clearly faulty...not sure if it was the design or if I just had a dodgy one...

Latest