The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9300
I've been on a mission to save since October so have not really splashed the cash apart from a new car.
But, I justified these items because of my extra job earnings!

I got a:

Hanky Hem Floral Top
Face & Lips Crop Tee
Lacy Racer Back Vest
Butterfly Cuff Leggings
Denim Studded Pocket Leggings
Prscilla Tie Hanky Top/Waistcoat

All came to £68.00 which I thought was bargainous!

Oh, and because my Mum works for a factory which produces Jane Norman clothes, I am the lucky girl with a free: http://www.janenorman.co.uk/fcp/product/buy-fashion-look-fabulous/dresses/pleat-waist-tulip-dress/8646?colour=red but in navy! So I've toned it down for work today.

:biggrin: For free!
Holy crap people ...
Just a couple of days ago some new boots! :smile:
How much do you guys spend a month then?
Reply 9305
My boyfriend got me (for valentines):
http://www.lasenza.co.uk/bras/pure-luxury/level3.aspx?d=1&collection=22&style=701292&product=010010413&img=SS110_97

with the matching shorts. Looks soooo gorgeous on!
black playsuit with little hearts from topshop
dark flowery top with a lace neckline from urban outfitters
red playsuit with black leaves from river island
black and white sleeveless playsuit from marc by marc jacobs
high waisted denim shorts (remodelled levis) from downstairs at topshop oxford circus
turquoise tank top- c&c california

going on holiday and having a playsuit moment...
Reply 9308
rose_uni08

A couple of pairs of earrings from Topshop that aren't on the site and a gorgeous black silk H&M skirt. Has anybody else noticed H&M sizes are actually tiny? Had to go two sizes above what i normally wear!

:yep: They're pretty notorious for it! I never look at the sizes on the labels in there, just try and gauge the size of the item. I have some vest tops from there in a size 14 and a cardigan in a 16.. I'm only a size 10!
rose_uni08

i had a size 16 top from there (i'm a size 12/14) and it was more like a size 10! but i've had other items from there i've found way too big, i bought a size 12 jumper the other week, was more like an 18 :nothing: they need to sort their sizing out!
ifyougotthemoney
i had a size 16 top from there (i'm a size 12/14) and it was more like a size 10! but i've had other items from there i've found way too big, i bought a size 12 jumper the other week, was more like an 18 :nothing: they need to sort their sizing out!

Are you sure it wasn't meant to be oversized? I'm a 16 and have a 12 jumper from there which is still baggy on me...

This week I bought:

j

:biggrin:

no clothes for me for a while...:o:
Stace-is-Ace
Are you sure it wasn't meant to be oversized? I'm a 16 and have a 12 jumper from there which is still baggy on me...

This week I bought:

j

:biggrin:

no clothes for me for a while...:o:

yeah it was, but i think the 10 would have been oversized enough, the 12 made me look like i was wearing a tent :p: i don't know, maybe oversized things just don't suit me..
I'm glad i'm not the only one who's experienced strange sizes in there then, for a moment i thought i'd put on a bunch of weight and maybe just not realised!
I went Bullring yesterday and only spent about £30 :eek:

I got a GORGEOUS pair of dark grey trousers, from Punkyfish. A shop I'd never go in normally but I'm so glad I did cos the trousers are beautiful :biggrin:

A pair of tights; they're black with bows down the back seam, from Topshop.

A pretty 2010 diary from Paperchase, Selfridges, it reminds me of a bible though.

Oh and a keyring and a Big Mac.
Big mac haha ... Probably the best buy of the week!
I got a jacket from RI, can't link it though cos the website is a bit gay. It's light grey-ish/denim.
http://www.newlook.co.uk/1892131/189213172/ProductDetails.aspx wu=ith vouchers and student discount for my mates bday

gorgeous black patent mary janes with a bow
grey suede bow pumps
silver quilted laced pumps
Underwear
navy vest top
Primark

bras from debenhams

I spent wayyy too much but I'm not buying for a while
I bought a black quilted purse and a nude coloured lace top from Primark yesterday, along with some MAC makeup. Today I bought some Kerastase hair products since I have 2 weeks of no hair extensions and will be doing lots of extra conditioning.

Latest