The Student Room Group

HOW DO YOU KILL FLIES?! Let's kill this fly together, TSR.

So I have this one single fly stuck in my room and it won't go away! No matter what I do; it's like it's addicted to my room! I've tried opening the windows, the doors, nothing happened. I could practically rip the entire roof off this room and it still wouldn't leave! I've tried killing it... but man, it is so fast!

There are obvious positives to this fly; it works as an alarm clock. Every morning it buzzes around my nose and wakes me up! And I wave my arms at it to shoo it away which acts as a "snooze" button! and it comes back within seconds and makes sure I get out of the bed, chasing after it!

Unfortunately, it's the summer holidays! There is no reason for me to have an alarm clock now! So it's actually a negative!

How do I kill it?! Shall I vacum it away?! Would it work?! Shall I chase it with a hammer?! What should I do?!

Suggestions please! I'll keep you posted!
Reply 1
Clean your ****ing room and take out your bins.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
It's ONE fly!
Reply 3
There a hundreds of creative ways to kill a fly. The trickiest part is catching it. I suggest you follow it around your room and every time it lands, wave your arms. If you keep this up it will get tired and slow. Then, when it lands on your window, strike!
I experienced the same issues brother. I just named it Barry and learnt to live with him. We're quite close now actually.
spray something at it
Hair spray or air freshener. Spray that bitch to it's damn grave. :yep:
Reply 7
If I'm feeling quite crazy I sometimes lead it into a spider web. Oh well I'm adding to the ecosystem or whatever. Still worries me though...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Towel
Reply 9
i remember a thread just like this
Reply 10
BB gun could be fun if you have one

Quick Reply

Latest