The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Liverpool John Moores LJMU Accomodation

I'm 20 and accepted my unconditional offer to LJMU a while back.

I sorted my accommodation and chose Liberty Prospect Point - sort of starting to wonder if this was the best choice.

The social side is my only concern, I don't care about the rooms. Anyone else at/going/been at Prospect Point?

My worst nightmare is unsociable halls...
Reply 1
Original post by shelved
I'm 20 and accepted my unconditional offer to LJMU a while back.

I sorted my accommodation and chose Liberty Prospect Point - sort of starting to wonder if this was the best choice.

The social side is my only concern, I don't care about the rooms. Anyone else at/going/been at Prospect Point?

My worst nightmare is unsociable halls...

Could be 50/50, my mate was put into a hall where his flatmates were unsociable so he had to go to the next floor.

Hope I don't either
Liverpool
Prospect Point is great - I stayed there in my first year! We had a fairly sociable few blocks; mostly first year students, so it was a lot of fun!
Reply 3
Original post by drummer
Could be 50/50, my mate was put into a hall where his flatmates were unsociable so he had to go to the next floor.

Hope I don't either

You staying there?
Reply 4
Original post by Nathanselby1
Prospect Point is great - I stayed there in my first year! We had a fairly sociable few blocks; mostly first year students, so it was a lot of fun!

Good news! I'm studying marketing at ljmu business schoo... how far a walk is it into town on a night out and to lectures?
Reply 5
Hey im still doing a-levels and i wont be at LJMU until next year, i was just wandering what is the best halls to be in i like liberty point alot but i really need something close to the faculty of arts campus, as i am doing media production.

is liberty still ok or which one is most common and nicest for freshers?
Reply 6
hi, I'm in my first year and staying at Prospect Point. it's a really nice place to be, it's close to uni buldings (Redmonds/John Foster in my case, it's a 10-minute walk), but I must admit that I'm not gonna live here next year. Mostly because it's a long walk from the city centre, about 25-30 minutes, depending whether I want to get to St John's or the docks. And if you have a part time job in Liverpool One, the last thing you dream about at 10pm on Sunday night, after 10 hours of standing, is to climb uphill London Road.
Reply 7
Original post by shelved
Good news! I'm studying marketing at ljmu business schoo... how far a walk is it into town on a night out and to lectures?

I'm currently studying marketing and staying at Cambridge court. It's only a 7 minute walk to Redmonds building and less than 5 to John fosters, also pretty close to city centre. If you want an accomodation more for partying go have a look at Grand central. It's closest to town you'll get and is about a 10 min walk to Redmonds building

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending