The Student Room Group

Studio accom in Liverpool recommendations

Will be going into my third year of uni (John Moores) in September so considering going into accomodation for more independence since it will be my final year (i've been living with my mum up to this point). I'm looking for a self contained flat/studio specifically, and preferably ~£175 per week at most, none above £200 per week. Ty in advance for any suggestions :smile:
Original post by Verylargedog
Will be going into my third year of uni (John Moores) in September so considering going into accomodation for more independence since it will be my final year (i've been living with my mum up to this point). I'm looking for a self contained flat/studio specifically, and preferably ~£175 per week at most, none above £200 per week. Ty in advance for any suggestions :smile:

Hey, mate. You can check out Casita, which has a wide range of options. You can find suitable accommodation in Liverpool that matches your needs and budget. The accommodation experts' staff are really helpful, too. They can guide you through the booking process smoothly, solve any issues, or help you find your homey studio. You’ll find endless studio options to choose from, e.g., unfurnished or furnished. You can also set your budget in the search filter and find the ideal studio that matches your personality.
Original post by Verylargedog
Hi there,
Studios are a great option if you're looking for a self-contained living space. We've currently got studios available at Byrom Point (close to LJMU) at the top of your budget but this does come with all bills included. You can take a look at all of our Liverpool properties here.

Hope this helps!

-Nicky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending