Queen Mary Freshers 2013

Scroll to see replies

Who else is studying Chemistry? :biggrin:
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 181
Original post by angelgirlabz
I have, but they didn't seem to ask about results. If I've just sat my A-levels, do I still need to send them proof? Ah well, all this preparation stuff is confuzzling XD

Can you maybe print screen your results, put it in a document and forward it? :smile:

they say for the actual enrolment day we have to bring proof of our results..but its so confusing because most of us get it in December >_<

yeah thats what i was thinking of doing..i think the best thing to do is phone them since they are not very clear xD
Original post by roziebang
they say for the actual enrolment day we have to bring proof of our results..but its so confusing because most of us get it in December >_<

yeah thats what i was thinking of doing..i think the best thing to do is phone them since they are not very clear xD

Yeh, but I thought UCAS gave our results directly to the uni? Hmm, I think I might give them a call aswell :smile: btw, when do we receive student finance?
Reply 183
Original post by angelgirlabz
Yeh, but I thought UCAS gave our results directly to the uni? Hmm, I think I might give them a call aswell :smile: btw, when do we receive student finance?

I just received mine today so I guess around about now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 184
Check your junk box if you haven't yet received the pre-enrolment email, as I just have and there it was! Maybe it was just me being slow :P
(edited 10 years ago)
Anyone in France House either studying Medical Materials or into Heavy Metal?
Reply 186
All the emails QM send me end up in my junk folder lol
i didnt get into queen mary :frown:

my dream uni :frown:
Reply 188
Original post by study beats
i didnt get into queen mary :frown:

my dream uni :frown:

Unlucky bro, miss the offer?
Original post by IzzyOak

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah ok :smile: how long ago did you send of your declaration form? I still haven't recieved mine, I gave them a call and they said for some reason they forgot to process my application -_- but they said they've put it through now, so I should hopefully recieve it in time :smile:
Original post by IzzyOak
Yay I'm not alone! I'm doing Bsc too. are you staying in accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know, finally found someone doing exactly the same! :smile: yeahh I'm staying at Pooley House, what about you are you staying in accommodation too?
I'm going to be studying Hispanic studies and do not know whether or not I have been accepted for student Accomodation...😰 Anyone else in my situation? Message me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rish01
I'm doing Bsc (econ) geography so we've probably got some moduals together i know of one other guy doing geography as well :smile:

Most people it seems are in the same position (not knowing anyone going to QM) maybe we should start a Facebook group so everyone can get to know each other? or to organize a pre-freshers meet up for anyone whose interested?

:smile: I think the Facebook group is a really good idea it will definitely make it easier to get to know people, I don't think it will be hard to make new friends though :smile: are you staying in accommodation?
Reply 193
Original post by sahjan
All the emails QM send me end up in my junk folder lol

Exactly the same here lol, I've saved their email addresses yet they still appear in junk.
Original post by Rajvir
Exactly the same here lol, I've saved their email addresses yet they still appear in junk.

Haha! Same! :P
anyone doing chemistry??
Reply 196
Original post by IzzyOak

Posted from TSR Mobile

You've already received your maintenance loan money?
Original post by razia
Hi
This thread seems to be full of computer science students (which makes sense I guess, since they are computer people :smile: )
I'm doing Biochemistry, I can't seem to see anyone doing biochemistry here o_0

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey,

I'm going to be studying Biochemistry too! :smile: At last I found someone who will be on the same course. Are you all set for Uni?
Original post by CharleighKiara
Anyone else in my situation? Message me

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would email them and ask about it. They should get back to you within a day.

I got my offer back about a month ago.
Original post by xxm
Unlucky bro, miss the offer?

yes :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending