The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

no!! no chocolate! i need to slim down for uni..wanna make a good first impression :p: :redface: but thanks :smile::hugs:
Reply 2581
January Victim
no!! no chocolate! i need to slim down for uni..wanna make a good first impression :p: :redface: but thanks :smile::hugs:

awww :hugs:
:hugs: hehe but i don't want to look chubby coz i really let go this holiday :redface:
Reply 2583
January Victim
:hugs: hehe but i don't want to look chubby coz i really let go this holiday :redface:

bet you arent chubby hun :hugs:
aww thanks :redface: :hugs: i am..i'm beginning to see flab..and the jeans might start groaning soon :rofl:
Reply 2585
January Victim
aww thanks :redface: :hugs: i am..i'm beginning to see flab..and the jeans might start groaning soon :rofl:

haha ive got that on one pair of jeans - they do shrink a lot though!thats my excuse and im sticking to it!=P
hey hey
hello :wavey:
goodnight! :wavey:
Reply 2589
hello. good evening:smile:
aw, are you off sheila?
I think I'm gonna be off soon anyway.
hello :wavey:
hello babes :hello:
LSBU called me yesterday and offered me a place in year 2 on their BSc in Psychology with Clinical Psychology. :eek: Including the chance for scholarship.
:eek: well done! you're going to accept it yes?! :biggrin:
omg! what's mr j's take on it? will you guys or you alone come to london? it's a pretty good offer.
No, I don't think I will. I don't wanna go to London. I'm going to Cali baby :biggrin:
USC or UCLA hopefully.
I would love Pomona College too, but it is a liberal arts college, so I'm not so sure.
January Victim
omg! what's mr j's take on it? will you guys or you alone come to london? it's a pretty good offer.

As much as I love SE London (Well SE1) I don't see myself going back to be honest.
I'm all set on Huntington Beach !!!

You all need to come visit me there!!!

Well done on the IAMX thread!
http://allpsych.com/psychology101/intro.html

This is interesting for all your Psych people. I mean, obviously all beginners' introduction, but interesting anyway :biggrin:
oh :frown: no worries! :biggrin: ooo but it's a great offer though :smile: UCLA is great me thinks...lots of parties and beach! :biggrin: I don't know much about american universities though, they aren't really my cup of tea to be honest :p:

Latest