The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:rofl:
kestral
what course does ur brother do?
were aberdeen traveling by coach? i wish i'd brought my whistle:redface:

he does english lit, creative writing and practice.

i have no idea how aberdeen got there lol, we were just impressed they bothered to come so far :biggrin:
Reply 3882
They apparated, duh :p:
Pezking
They apparated, duh :p:

how come you have 5 shinies? i'm so much better than you :p:
Reply 3884
sidekick
how come you have 5 shinies? i'm so much better than you :p:

if it makes you feel better i noticed and tried to rep you

but alas, i could not, i need someone to rep...

i also need someone to have a hogwarts rave with...:wink:
Pezking
if it makes you feel better i noticed and tried to rep you

but alas, i could not, i need someone to rep...

i also need someone to have a hogwarts rave with...:wink:

we should have had a halloween one last night!

but i was out... but not at a rave, unfortunately. distinct lack of ravery in durham.

;jacko;
and thank you, btw :biggrin:

:suith:
Reply 3887
burrr its cold and i stink of lush since ive been there for 10 hours :biggrin: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Sheen
burrr its cold and i stink of lush since ive been there for 10 hours :biggrin: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

sheeeeeeeeeeeen! have you started your job?! yay! :biggrin:
was it awesome?!
Reply 3889
sidekick
sheeeeeeeeeeeen! have you started your job?! yay! :biggrin:
was it awesome?!

no i start on friday and then im working sat and sun as someone got another job to do with their degree so they left.
the shop opens tomorrow so we had to set out all the products and make stuff and price things blah blah.
the shop was so empty and now its full and beautiful. :biggrin:
my mum doesnt like the smell of lush as she says its way to strong so when i got home mum complained cos i smell of it haha :rolleyes:
apprently hot guys work in size? the shoe shop next door which is nice. haha
i cant wait to start its gonna be great. im prob gonna spend all my money on shoes, theres all a office show shop a few doors away too :biggrin:
my interview went great today!! i've got the final one on friday! :biggrin: i'm soo happy and i got my ears pierced today and a new webcam as well hehe :biggrin: how's everyone?
Reply 3891
January Victim
my interview went great today!! i've got the final one on friday! :biggrin: i'm soo happy and i got my ears pierced today and a new webcam as well hehe :biggrin: how's everyone?

well done :smile:
what job is it?
im im ok but abit meh cos i need to finish my work for monday cos of assesment stuff but i dont want too.
we get 2 weeks off cos of assesment week :biggrin:
yay 2 weeks! :party:
it's a call centre job,sat 9am-5pm,sun 10am-6pm, £6/hour.in nottingham so should be good. :smile: the guy said he was really impressed with my CV and all hehe.and when i answered the questions lol
:hugs:
Reply 3893
January Victim
yay 2 weeks! :party:
it's a call centre job,sat 9am-5pm,sun 10am-6pm, £6/hour.in nottingham so should be good. :smile: the guy said he was really impressed with my CV and all hehe.and when i answered the questions lol
:hugs:

:biggrin: but im sure their gonna give us some sort of work to do. arghh.
oh ok cool. good luck :hugs: 6 quid an hour is cool.
yup yup! i calculated i should get about £98 every weekend! :biggrin: i just hope i pass the interview on friday! :biggrin: the guy today seemed really impressed though hehe :smile: :hugs:
Reply 3895
January Victim
yup yup! i calculated i should get about £98 every weekend! :biggrin: i just hope i pass the interview on friday! :biggrin: the guy today seemed really impressed though hehe :smile: :hugs:

awesome.
i cant wait to get the money ill be making/have made this week.
i should get about 160 something :biggrin: yay i wonder what ill spend it on....

what you gonna buy? shoes?
hmmm i've got my eye on a corset dress i saw at bay hehe would look great me thinks..if not..just gonna save it till i see something great! but it'll be a step towards getting a contract phone...omg! :eek: i wonder if i'll get the holiday off?! omgosh i didn't ask! :bawling: *note to self: ask at final interview*
Reply 3897
if your part time you dont get holiday only full time people do
crap crap crap!! :motz:
Reply 3899
i guess its kinda fair as part time dont have to work as many days as full time.

i really fancy an sausage, egg and cheese bagel from mcdonalds.

i had one this morning on the way to work and it was so hot and melty and meaty and full of greasy goodness mmmmmmmmmm :love:

Latest