The Student Room Group

How long do copy scripts take to come back?

I'm unhappy with my AS English literature grade so I ordered my copy script on Friday. How long should it take to come back? And will it be a paper copy or will I receive it through email?
Reply 1
Original post by rachaelv95
I'm unhappy with my AS English literature grade so I ordered my copy script on Friday. How long should it take to come back? And will it be a paper copy or will I receive it through email?

When you go back to school there will be forms available. You pay like £10 and sign some stuff and you get a copy via the school in a week or something

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2

My scripts always came really quickly, sometimes the same day but no more than 3 days. I think they were emailed to my exam officer and then she printed them out for me.
Reply 3
Original post by Alex360
My scripts always came really quickly, sometimes the same day but no more than 3 days. I think they were emailed to my exam officer and then she printed them out for me.

Oh that's great! Which exam board was that?
Reply 4
Oh that's great! Which exam board was that?

Edexcel

Quick Reply

Latest