The Student Room Group

Is it possible to get our A-level exam papers back?

Can we get our exam papers back from AQA specifically? Or copies of them? Can we get them individually or does it have to be through our college?
Original post by LiveAndLetLive
Can we get our exam papers back from AQA specifically? Or copies of them? Can we get them individually or does it have to be through our college?

Your school has to pay to get your paper back so ask them. :biggrin:
Reply 2
From the AQA website

"Exams officers can request all services through e-AQA,"

I can't find anything about individually requesting scripts
Reply 3

Yes- you have to put in an ATS request with your exams officer. The best thing to do is get a priority photocopy of your paper- then you can remark if afterwards if you want. If you ask for the original script back you can't photocopy.
Reply 4

They have to be ordered through the school.
The deadline for ordering priority scripts (which come back within a week or so) is 22 August. This then gives you the chance to decide on trying a re-mark (deadline 19 September)
The deadline for ordering scripts back is 4 October but they will not be sent back before that so you cannot use them to decide on whether you want to go for a re-mark.

Schools may set earlier internal deadlines.

Thes cost is around £12 for prirority scripts and around £10 for normal scripts.
Original post by MathsAddict
Your school has to pay to get your paper back so ask them. :biggrin:

I was wondering if it is possible to receive a digital format of it so I don't have to waste money.
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Litho_the1st
I was wondering if it is possible to receive a digital format of it so I don't have to waste money.

It is best not to revive 9 year old discussions if you have a question. Most of the people are probably not using TSR anymore and the replies they have already given are no longer relevant. Start a new discussion.

In answer to your question, immediately after the exams AQA offer a priority access to scripts service so candidates can quickly review their marks and decide if they want to review the marking. They also offer a standard service if schools just want the paper back for teaching/learning purposes. There are deadlines for making these requests and I think you are too late for this year. Your exams officer is the person who can request either service, both services are free.

https://www.aqa.org.uk/exams-administration/after-results/post-results

Quick Reply

Latest