The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2420
Original post by Red Fox
Mines on Windows Media Player but it doesn't recognise some of it as being from a certain artist.

It's easier using Itunes with it :h: And i can't find your account :confused:
Original post by Mr.Nor
It's easier using Itunes with it :h: And i can't find your account :confused:

Not sure why, maybe I haven't set it up completely yet or something. Anyway I'll download iTunes now.
Reply 2422
Original post by Mr.Nor
I've seen haha :wink:

Overall it was pretty good, not going to lie. I was surprised that you like Lykke Li and Fenech-Soler; I don't know anyone else who listens to them. :smile:
Reply 2423
Original post by Red Fox
Not sure why, maybe I haven't set it up completely yet or something. Anyway I'll download iTunes now.

I'll link my account http://www.last.fm/user/Sunsetsynergy Add me instead :h:
Reply 2424
Original post by Lucas.
Overall it was pretty good, not going to lie. I was surprised that you like Lykke Li and Fenech-Soler; I don't know anyone else who listens to them. :smile:

Ah I really like Lykke Li! Get Some is my jam :cool:
Reply 2425
Original post by Red Fox

I've added you. It looks like it's working. You're listening to (or were just listening to) Kasabian, right? :smile:
Reply 2426
Original post by Mr.Nor

I only listen to that song that she had featured on one of the Fifa games. I'm Good, I'm gone. :colondollar:
Original post by Lucas.
I've added you. It looks like it's working. You're listening to (or were just listening to) Kasabian, right? :smile:

Yeah I accepted you:smile:
Original post by Mr.Nor

Some of my music doesn't have a 'artist' in the info bit. Does this mean it won't be scrobbled?
Reply 2429
Original post by Red Fox
Some of my music doesn't have a 'artist' in the info bit. Does this mean it won't be scrobbled?

More than likely. If not it will just get scrobbled incorrectly. It's a pain having to sort out all your ID3 tags to make sure they are correct, but if they're not, Lastfm wont be that fun to use. :frown:
Original post by Lucas.
More than likely. If not it will just get scrobbled incorrectly. It's a pain having to sort out all your ID3 tags to make sure they are correct, but if they're not, Lastfm wont be that fun to use. :frown:

Yeah I'm gonna sort out my library. Do you have to fill in the album, year and all that stuff aswell?
Reply 2431
Original post by Red Fox
Yeah I'm gonna sort out my library. Do you have to fill in the album, year and all that stuff aswell?

Usually just the artist, title and album will be enough. :smile:
Original post by Lucas.
Usually just the artist, title and album will be enough. :smile:

Cheers, might aswell get it over and done with now:frown:
Just went hardcore school clothes shopping today, new bag, 3 pairs of braces, bow ties, folders and stationary. Also my suits came in, can't wait to start tbh (I will regret ever thinking this, this time next week)
Reply 2434
Original post by Red Fox
Cheers, might aswell get it over and done with now:frown:

It's horrible I know, but it's better to do it now rather than a few weeks (or even days - depending how much you listen to music) down the line and all of your stats look **** because all of your tags were empty/wrong. :rolleyes:

Worth it in the long run, especially if you look at my profile or any other profile that's been going for ages with a large amount of plays. It's so cool to look back on all your listening trends. :tongue:
Original post by Dinasaurus
Just went hardcore school clothes shopping today, new bag, 3 pairs of braces, bow ties, folders and stationary. Also my suits came in, can't wait to start tbh (I will regret ever thinking this, this time next week)

You have to wear a suit? I'll be wearing polo shirts and jeans everyday, is my school lucky or unsophisticated? :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Glitch96
You have to wear a suit? I'll be wearing polo shirts and jeans everyday, is my school lucky or unsophisticated? :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unlucky imo, from the fact I've spent like a lot on suits and accesories, you can see I'm really digging the look.
Original post by Glitch96

Posted from TSR Mobile

Shirt and tie for me:tongue:
Am I the only one who still has to wear my school uniform?? :confused:
Reply 2439
Anyone else watch bake off?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest