The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
andyreid
lol only rah has given a contradicted version and ive exposed the fact that shes never been to nottingham and never will, as her location says london, face it frances, give it up

Rah comes from London. She goes to Univeristy in Nottingham. Is that really such a hard concept for you to grasp? It seems pretty simple to me.

The only thing you've exposed is your own stupiditiy.
Reply 41
Frances
Rah comes from London. She goes to Univeristy in Nottingham. Is that really such a hard concept for you to grasp? It seems pretty simple to me.

The only thing you've exposed is your own stupiditiy.

ive obviously hit a nerve,wouldnt surprise me if you are rah and logging on as frances

nottinghams a dump, accept it, and lets discuss about hull and lancaster

hull is improving and i do not like some of the snobby remarks aimed at the uni, there are alot worse unis to go to
Reply 42
andyreid
ive obviously hit a nerve,wouldnt surprise me if you are rah and logging on as frances

nottinghams a dump, accept it, and lets discuss about hull and lancaster

hull is improving and i do not like some of the snobby remarks aimed at the uni, there are alot worse unis to go to

1. Your arguments get more stupid and pathetic all the time. You really are desperate if that's the best you can come up with.

2. Nobody does accept it, expect you andy, that's the whole point. And you were the first person to mention it on this thread.

3. Have you ever thought that people don't like your stupid comments about Nottingham? Or did you think we were all posting to thank you for your wonderful advice? :rolleyes:
Reply 43
Frances
1. Your arguments get more stupid and pathetic all the time. You really are desperate if that's the best you can come up with.

2. Nobody does accept it, expect you andy, that's the whole point. And you were the first person to mention it on this thread.

3. Have you ever thought that people don't like your stupid comments about Nottingham? Or did you think we were all posting to thank you for your wonderful advice? :rolleyes:

whats stupid about actual news of muggings and shootings???

frances,nottinghams a dirty dump, leave,get over it, you are rahs secret alias,move on
Reply 44
andyreid
whats stupid about actual news of muggings and shootings???

frances,nottinghams a dirty dump, leave,get over it, you are rahs secret alias,move on

The stupid and pathetic argument is you accusing me of being Rah. It's honestly the most stupid thing I've ever heard. Since you seem to claim that she can't be in Nottingham because her location says London, you might want to note that mine says "near Manchester".

Prat.

Latest

Trending

Trending