The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Liverpool University 2014 Entry

anybody wanting to apply? im thinking about doing Law with Criminology. :biggrin:
---
Connect to Liverpool University here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

We've spoken before but I thought I'd contribute!

I'm applying for Evolutionary Anthropology :smile:
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by Lucy96
We've spoken before but I thought I'd contribute!

I'm applying for Evolutionary Anthropology :smile:

haha small world! and yeah ur course is really cool :smile:
Original post by maryamzahid
haha small world! and yeah ur course is really cool :smile:

Yep! :biggrin: as is yours, it'll be fascinating :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I'm applying for Liverpool, also for Evolutionary Anthropology. :smile:
Original post by Jody96
I'm applying for Liverpool, also for Evolutionary Anthropology. :smile:

Don't suppose you're going to the open day in a couple of weeks? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Lucy96
Don't suppose you're going to the open day in a couple of weeks? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

As it happens, I am, got my little open day planner in the post the other day. :smile:
Original post by Jody96
As it happens, I am, got my little open day planner in the post the other day. :smile:

Yay me too :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
anybody wanting to apply? im thinking about doing Law with Criminology. :biggrin:

I am! Thinking about doing Diagnostic Radiography. :biggrin:
Reply 9
I am too! I am also thinking about Diagnostic Radiography. :smile:
Reply 10
You guys are all so clever! I'm applying for Media, Communications and Cultural Studies hahahaha
Original post by alice269
You guys are all so clever! I'm applying for Media, Communications and Cultural Studies hahahaha

That actually sounds really interesting :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12

I think a mate of mine is doing media and communications at uni. its pretty interesting hahahah :biggrin:
Original post by Amyz705
I am too! I am also thinking about Diagnostic Radiography. :smile:

Nice! Have you got any work experience anywhere? (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey!

I'm a current student at the University of Liverpool doing Radiotherapy. For anyone interested in Radiotherapy follow us on Twitter @LivUniRT (https://twitter.com/LivUniRT) and feel free to ask us any questions! The Twitter page is run by current students so it is the perfect opportunity for you to get a student's view on Radiotherapy and life in Liverpool!

Also check out our page on the university website to see what the course is all about. http://www.liv.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/courses/radiotherapy-bsc-hons/overview/

Hope to speak to some of you soon!

I am :biggrin: Applying to History, going to the open day in October!! Liverpool is my dream, I really want a place!
Reply 16
Original post by Thisisgirlworld
I am :biggrin: Applying to History, going to the open day in October!! Liverpool is my dream, I really want a place!

haha same. i fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. gonna go in october for an open day :biggrin:
Reply 17
Original post by Lucy96
That actually sounds really interesting :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks haha i reeaally want to go to Liverpool, I applied last year with my predicted grades but didn't get in and ended up pulling out of UCAS as i was unhappy with the course i chose :-) So i know for sure this is what i want to do, and my results were a lot higher than expected :-)
haha same. i fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. gonna go in october for an open day :biggrin:

I just love the city so much! It's close to family and I really like the course they do! I'm looking forward it the open day! Do you know where I can find the online guide on what's on during that day when? :smile:
thanks haha i reeaally want to go to Liverpool, I applied last year with my predicted grades but didn't get in and ended up pulling out of UCAS as i was unhappy with the course i chose :-) So i know for sure this is what i want to do, and my results were a lot higher than expected :-)

Aww I see! At least you did so before you started :smile: Oh congratulations! :biggrin:

Original post by Thisisgirlworld
I just love the city so much! It's close to family and I really like the course they do! I'm looking forward it the open day! Do you know where I can find the online guide on what's on during that day when? :smile:

How far from Liverpool are you? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending