no i didnt

sarcasm omfg
Original post by Kilaskwiral
sarcasm omfg

oh yh
it's obviously not jizz
source: i cleaned it out thoroughly.
Original post by mangamaan
We have an expert over here, in a form of a woman. Jizzpert!

Lol.. I thought anyone who has sex would know it gets watery...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by johnh1983
The waist-high fridge hadn't occurred to me :lol:

Both rather odd choices for sex in a kitchen...Did the counter have lots of crap on it?

Funnily enough, that is sort of what disturbed me about the whole thing: that cooker top was disgusting, except for just after someone had taken their turn to clean it.

I wanted to know if she'd scrubbed the cooker BEFORE she stuck her naked arse on it!

The flatmate who utilised the fridge had tried out lots of areas with her boyfriend. Have never summoned a lift on a quiet day without remembering that anecdots...
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
My flat was rented out for a couple months when I wasn't there. So my shower was blocked and it's flooded my whole flat. I put my hand down the plug, expecting it to just be some of my hair. Nope. So I'm about to call maintenance, when my boyfriend says "It's just blocked, give me a knife" and starts shoving it down the plug. It#s working when all of a sudden I hear "OMFG IT'S CUM" I go and look and sure enough, matted with a load of hair is dried wet jizz. It's ****ing disgusting. I PUT MY HAND DOWN THAT. We banged a load of antibacterial **** down the plug but both of us are germophobes and this is ****ing gross. If you're going to **** at least do it somewhere that doesn't block my ****ing shower you ********s

Any ideas how we

1) Unblock the shower?

2) Disinfect the thing?

Also I wasn't sure where to put this so that's why it's in chat

edited to add: The shower has been blocked since we moved in, although at first it was only slight so we assumed it was just slow. It's not my boyfriend who's blocked the shower, if it was I wouldn't be so grossed out by it. It's someone else

Tbh the ejaculate wouldn't have got stuck if there hadn't been a load of hair blocking it in the first place. There's probably a load of shampoo residue mixed in there as well, which dries and clots when the water level gradually drops after the shower has ended
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 89
Original post by eliza.anne
Saw the title and thought your boyfriend had TSRaped you :rofl: But yeah, buy some Mr Muscle or something?

It's probably Mr. Muscle who blocked the shower, when he was banging Mrs muscle in there.
My flat was rented out for a couple months when I wasn't there. So my shower was blocked and it's flooded my whole flat. I put my hand down the plug, expecting it to just be some of my hair. Nope. So I'm about to call maintenance, when my boyfriend says "It's just blocked, give me a knife" and starts shoving it down the plug. It#s working when all of a sudden I hear "OMFG IT'S CUM" I go and look and sure enough, matted with a load of hair is dried wet jizz. It's ****ing disgusting. I PUT MY HAND DOWN THAT. We banged a load of antibacterial **** down the plug but both of us are germophobes and this is ****ing gross. If you're going to **** at least do it somewhere that doesn't block my ****ing shower you ********s

Any ideas how we

1) Unblock the shower?

2) Disinfect the thing?

Also I wasn't sure where to put this so that's why it's in chat

edited to add: The shower has been blocked since we moved in, although at first it was only slight so we assumed it was just slow. It's not my boyfriend who's blocked the shower, if it was I wouldn't be so grossed out by it. It's someone else

Did you sort out the problem in the end Tyrion? I also had jizz clogged up but in my kitchen sink.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Kruz
Did you sort out the problem in the end Tyrion? I also had jizz clogged up in my kitchen sink.

Yeah I did lmao, I got my boyfriend to stick a knife down it and he "dug" it out. :lol:

Why was it in the kitchen sink?!
Reply 92
Original post by Kruz
I also had jizz clogged up but in my kitchen sink.

Sorry :colondollar:
Yeah I did lmao, I got my boyfriend to stick a knife down it and he "dug" it out. :lol:

Why was it in the kitchen sink?!

I don't know I just like doing it in the kitchen so I just poured my Cum in the sink couldn't be arsed to put it in toilet.
I'm sorry but your shower is now pregnant. Congratulations it's a soap.
Original post by Kruz
I don't know I just like doing it in the kitchen so I just poured my Cum in the sink couldn't be arsed to put it in toilet.

strong everything
Original post by Kruz

:rofl:
I never knew boys masturbated in the shower or that it could potentialli block it before this thread :eek:
Original post by alex193
Drain unblocker will get rid of the hair and hopefully everything else will wash through.

Reminds me of this!

"This" is completely fake, it's been circulated loads of times with different college/university names.

x

Semen can't block a shower, this whole thread is utter *******s (if you pardon the pun).
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest