Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Hull Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Redrose90
How long did it take them to send you your offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I sent my application on the 25th and got my offer on the 5th

Posted from TSR Mobile
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Anyone applying for music related things? I got a letter over a week ago saying they want to invite me for an interview and to wait for an email to decide when it would be. They said they would send it "shortly". Am I being impatient or should I email then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
From Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.

Applying for Web Development/Design. Havent got A-Levels but have a Level 3 apprenticeship and a years experience as a Web developer so hopefully that's enough!
Reply 63
Had an offer from Hull today for Psychology :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
How long does it take for Hull to give you an offer? I sent my application off on 10th and still haven't heard anything.
Reply 65
I applied on the 15th and received an offer yesterday but I already have my grades

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm currently in my first year at Hull, studying languages and staying at the Lawns. If anybody has any questions or wants to know anything I can try and help answer! :smile:
Original post by FlorenceTheGreat
I'm currently in my first year at Hull, studying languages and staying at the Lawns. If anybody has any questions or wants to know anything I can try and help answer! :smile:

Which language/languages do you study? I've applied for French and Music :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FlorenceTheGreat

How's the City like in general? And is it easy to find jobs?
Reply 69
I got an offer on Friday to study Chemistry with a Industrial Placement, would be coming from Southampton if I go to Hull :smile:
Reply 70
Interview here for Medicine :biggrin:
Original post by DrumChops
Interview here for Medicine :biggrin:

You da man. Good luck! :biggrin:
Reply 72
Original post by pierreboobvier
You da man. Good luck! :biggrin:

Thanks! Did you apply to Hull as well?
I just received a letter dated for the 22nd of this month, stating that 'We are very pleased to let you know, having carefully read your application, we shall be making you an offer to study BA History (V100).'

I only applied three days ago and am predicted AAB in History, English Lit and Economics, respectively.

Hull is my fourth choice but I am still so happy that I received an offer in such a short time :biggrin:
Seeing as Hull has a good Business School and is offering the year abroad for my chosen course, they are going to be my firm offer :smile:. I received an offer from them two days after replying. 280 Ucas points from any combination of A levels and the Welsh Bac :biggrin:. So Welsh Bac and 2 C's would get me in. My current predicted Grades are A in English, B in Law and B in Economics :smile:.
Original post by DrumChops
Thanks! Did you apply to Hull as well?

Aye! I haven't actually sent my UCAS off yet...waiting on my school. But they're my second choice. :biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by Jmurrayz
I got an offer on Friday to study Chemistry with a Industrial Placement, would be coming from Southampton if I go to Hull :smile:

No way. Is that MChem or BSc as I'm doing the same course but as an MChem.
Reply 77
Original post by Girling1996
No way. Is that MChem or BSc as I'm doing the same course but as an MChem.

Yeah I'd be doing the MChem too, where are you from?
Original post by Jmurrayz
Yeah I'd be doing the MChem too, where are you from?

Don't judge me on this, but I'm from Essex.
Get out.....Jokes haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest