The Student Room Group

Cardiff Dentistry Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
well I was told by admissions that I'd hear 10-15 days and I was told that on feb 18th so earliest could hear is friday I think. although has been said they try to get it out as early as Thursday!
Reply 61
Original post by ElzRo
I got told we'd hear by today and Friday at the latest so fingers crossed!

who told you thst we'd hear Friday at the latest? ?:smile:
Original post by cwctam
well I was told by admissions that I'd hear 10-15 days and I was told that on feb 18th so earliest could hear is friday I think. although has been said they try to get it out as early as Thursday!

Would that also include international students? I'm confused because someone in the international thread said they already received an offer, kinda worried :s-smilie:
Reply 63
Original post by flamingsocks
Would that also include international students? I'm confused because someone in the international thread said they already received an offer, kinda worried :s-smilie:

sorry I'm unsure about international students:/ maybe you could ring up anonymously to check?
Original post by cwctam
sorry I'm unsure about international students:/ maybe you could ring up anonymously to check?

Well, I doubt I'll need to wait too long to hear back whether favourably or not so I just wait :s-smilie:
Reply 65
Have offers been released yet? I want to call in to ask about pre-interview rejection feedback, but don't want to disturb their decision making time 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ImAz
Have offers been released yet? I want to call in to ask about pre-interview rejection feedback, but don't want to disturb their decision making time 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile

No one has seem to have heard anything yet, except for one international who had their interview the week before the home students. Maybe we'll be today or tomorrow or even next week? If I hear anything, I'll certainly PM you! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
Original post by AmyAintDead
No one has seem to have heard anything yet, except for one international who had their interview the week before the home students. Maybe we'll be today or tomorrow or even next week? If I hear anything, I'll certainly PM you! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks Amy, good luck I'm rooting for you haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ImAz
Thanks Amy, good luck I'm rooting for you haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! I love Cardiff to bits, would die of happiness if I got an offer from them! I hope you find out why you got a pre-interview rejection, by the way, it seems a bit odd especially with your stats!
Reply 69
ah Cardiff defo know who they want now...I may phone up tmro
Original post by cwctam
ah Cardiff defo know who they want now...I may phone up tmro

Hm? How do you know that Cardiff have made their decisions yet? Have you been told this, or is this just an assumption? Many thanks in advance!
Reply 71
Original post by AmyAintDead
Hm? How do you know that Cardiff have made their decisions yet? Have you been told this, or is this just an assumption? Many thanks in advance!

we got told on day. by today/tmro decision made but matter of processing via ucas
Original post by cwctam
we got told on day. by today/tmro decision made but matter of processing via ucas

Okiedokie, thanks!
Reply 73
so anyone reckon we'll hear tmroooo? Newcastle gave out offers today!
Reply 74
Anyone heard anything?
Reply 75
omg just rang up Cardiff. .. they said we'd hear like 14th march?! so not what ppl on the day told us?! can someone else ring to confirm?! maybe guy I spoke to not right person?!
Reply 76
Original post by cwctam
omg just rang up Cardiff. .. they said we'd hear like 14th march?! so not what ppl on the day told us?! can someone else ring to confirm?! maybe guy I spoke to not right person?!

oh god-reaaaally hope this isn't true! don't think I can cope with waiting that long! :'(
Reply 77
Original post by cwctam

what!! no way ! why so long. they seemed like they were gonna get things done fairly quickly, why the hold up?!
Reply 78
maybe that's the latest we will hear? can someone else ring to check. I don't wanna ask again loool
If I have to wait an extra two weeks with both my physics practical and the results of my January exams coming back around this time, I think I'm going to have a nervous breakdown :cry2:

Quick Reply

Latest