The Student Room Group

Cardiff Dentistry Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by AmyAintDead
Man, nervous to hear from Cardiff! I really, really hope they get back to us soon. With my January exam results looming too, I've been an anxious person to be around recently!

I'm the same! dyou know when we get our jan exam results?:frown:
Original post by Bethan.H
I'm the same! dyou know when we get our jan exam results?:frown:

Well, WJEC release theirs on the 6th March, which is this Thursday. However, I seem to be one of the few schools in my area that do all their qualifications through WJEC so you'd have to check AQA/Edexcel/OCR's yearly timetable which is a quick google search away.

What exams did you take? Best of luck!
Reply 102
:/ I thought we'd defo hear this week but when I rang up. guy said 10 more working days from monday coming...
Reply 103
Well, WJEC release theirs on the 6th March, which is this Thursday. However, I seem to be one of the few schools in my area that do all their qualifications through WJEC so you'd have to check AQA/Edexcel/OCR's yearly timetable which is a quick google search away.

What exams did you take? Best of luck!

oh god! I do some with WJEC- I did CH4 (chemistry) and C3 (maths) this January:smile: We do biology through Edexcel:smile: best of luck to you, too! Just hope we hear from Cardiff soon:frown:
oh god! I do some with WJEC- I did CH4 (chemistry) and C3 (maths) this January:smile: We do biology through Edexcel:smile: best of luck to you, too! Just hope we hear from Cardiff soon:frown:

Same! I did BY4, CH4 and PH4 (Physics). How'd you find CH4? I'd struggled with the unit throughout but found the exam paticularly nice so it's either gone really well or really, really badly. Best of luck, hope we both hear good news on both the exams and Cardiff soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 105
Same! I did BY4, CH4 and PH4 (Physics). How'd you find CH4? I'd struggled with the unit throughout but found the exam paticularly nice so it's either gone really well or really, really badly. Best of luck, hope we both hear good news on both the exams and Cardiff soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was the same-I hated CH4 all the way through but the exam was fine, which probably means the grade boundaries are really high so I think I'll be re-sitting in June :frown: Same to you, too! Hopefully we'll hear from Cardiff this week!
Reply 106
Original post by cwctam
who told you thst we'd hear Friday at the latest? ?:smile:

The head of admissions unless he meant this Friday but I'm sure he meant last Friday
everyone says diff dates as to when we are supposed to hear. if they had said a specific date it woulda made things so much easier !
I was the same-I hated CH4 all the way through but the exam was fine, which probably means the grade boundaries are really high so I think I'll be re-sitting in June :frown: Same to you, too! Hopefully we'll hear from Cardiff this week!

Totally feel exactly the same as you on every point there. Best of luck to you!
Reply 109
admissions told me decisions have been made and decisions were processed yesterday but we won't hear from ucas for 2 weeks. may try to email/ring asking if we can have email sent!
Reply 110
2 weeks from our interview date or 2 weeks from now?
Reply 111
Original post by cwctam
admissions told me decisions have been made and decisions were processed yesterday but we won't hear from ucas for 2 weeks. may try to email/ring asking if we can have email sent!

Let us know if they get back to you via email!
Reply 112
Original post by MCMAC
2 weeks from our interview date or 2 weeks from now?

now
Original post by cwctam

did u call to find this out?
Reply 114
I got told we would hear 10 days from the Monday after the interview week, which works out to be today (if working days are included, if not then we should hear on Friday). So far heard nothing from Cardiff.
Reply 115
Original post by smallgirl1
did u call to find this out?

yeppp
I hope they're nice to us and email us before our offer gets processed through UCAS, would be a big weight off everyone's shoulders! P.S.Good luck to everyone receiving January results tomorrow!
Reply 117
I don't think we will hear till like the end of nxtweek...:frown:
Reply 118
Yh we will only here by next Friday. It's says so on the website
i know we are meant to hear by friday but this is driving me crazy knowing it could be anyday

Quick Reply

Latest