The Student Room Group

When will you start revising for A2 summer exams?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I started in September just going over what we've covered in class. We have mock exams in January which I'm treating as if they were real just for peace of mind really. Although I probably won't do any revision over the Christmas holidays because that was something I always hated doing.
Im starting now, just doing practice papers with revision materials and such :smile:
Reply 22
I've been telling myself for the past week that I'd start revising for my 5 summer exams now, but I don't even know where to start.
I'm finding it difficult to come up with a plan to revise two units for the same subject, whilst still being taught one of the units.
Arghhh! :frown: So worried.
Reply 23
Yeh me too, I literally haven't got a clue how I am supposed to revise for my 14 ( YES 14) AS/A2 exams.
Reply 24
Original post by Shady778
Yeh me too, I literally haven't got a clue how I am supposed to revise for my 14 ( YES 14) AS/A2 exams.

Such stress :frown:
I'm sure we will be fine and get what we need.
Reply 25
Original post by Rhialina
Such stress :frown:
I'm sure we will be fine and get what we need.

Hope so :smile:
Im doing no revison **** that **** !
As soon as AS is over

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shady778

Hi i just wanted to ask that since u had like 14 exams including a2 and as resist what did u get
And when did u start revising than
Thanks
Original post by snowball12
Hi i just wanted to ask that since u had like 14 exams including a2 and as resist what did u get
And when did u start revising than
Thanks

Oh gosh this was a while ago haha. I did end up getting AAB and I think I started properly working around february, but i prioritised A2 work as that made the AS work comparatively easy. Especially for chemistry and maths.
when u guys say start 'revising' does this include starting to make notes?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending