The Student Room Group

How hard is it to get 2:1 ?

what things can i do to get a 2:1 this year its my final year, i do study i go to the library. My coursework is between 40-60% and in exam i dont do feel but my averages coming as 3rd degree. I was planning to do master, now i am nt sure if they will accept my 2nd year results. How can I improve this. Any suggestions ? :frown:
Going to the library doesn't equal studying well. Instead of studying a lot, study smart.
I used to go to my uni library for hours at a time and barely ever got anything done because it's just not a good environment to study in. Now I never go to the library and I'm getting 2:1s and 1sts on everything.
Always consider the feedback you're getting on your coursework. I know feedback isn't always helpful, but anything they do say, take it on board.
Do more research on the topic. Think outside the box.

For exams, I have a pretty strict revision plan that I follow, haha, it's pretty lengthy, but I can explain it to you if you think it'll help?

Honestly, the best way to improve your grades is to WANT to improve. It's not enough just saying that you want better grades, you have to show you want it by changing what you're doing. You can do it, you just have to work hard for it :smile:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending