The Student Room Group

Nsaa 2023

How did everyone find maths section 1 for NSAA 2023 today

Scroll to see replies

Maths pretty good, physics section 1 and chemistry section 2 awful for me
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

really bad, i completely ran out of time, its never been as hard as that over the past years
Original post by Grace FB
really bad, i completely ran out of time, its never been as hard as that over the past years

Same I’ve literally never found the maths that bad but I stg I cld only answer like 8 questions
im glad to hear im not the only one that found maths hard! :P
Reply 5
Maths was by far the hardest part of the paper. Paper 1 Bio was unreasonable in text length (as ever), but not too difficult. I didn’t find Paper 2 Bio notably hard.
Reply 6
Original post by apricotviolet
im glad to hear im not the only one that found maths hard! :P

Me too!
Reply 7

I thought the maths was hard and the biology sections were so much to read and take in within the timescale.
I found the maths mostly wasn't that bad? On all sections I ran out of time though, I did bio 1 and bio 2. Hoping that everyone nationally felt the same, because I only confidently answered about 60% of the questions and made educated guesses for the rest.
The chem section 2 was so bad…

Literally. Usually do good on chemistry but that was impossible
Literally. Usually do good on chemistry but that was impossible

I feel so sad after the test. I don’t think I would get 50% in section 2.
Reply 12

Nah that’s still a 6 (using 2021 marks to score) and probably seven higher since this paper was harder. That’s still really good
Reply 13

same here:bawling:felt like every other answer was a guess

Me too!!!
so so glad im not the only one, i did physics sections 1 and 2, ran out of time on section 1 and guessed so many of them. i definitely think it was harder than previous years but idk if that's the stress of the actual exam or not

Same here. It was brutal
I did the ENGAA and I think the section 1 maths and physics were done badly but the section 2 physics stuff was actually okay. Note that I think Nsaa physics and engaa physics are the same thing 🤤
Original post by asqwdfrgthjk
so so glad im not the only one, i did physics sections 1 and 2, ran out of time on section 1 and guessed so many of them. i definitely think it was harder than previous years but idk if that's the stress of the actual exam or not

exactly Phy sec 1 was the worst ig mat took most of my time. Does anybody have any idea of when the question paper might be released? Would really love to check the answers
Anybody had any news back yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending