The Student Room Group

How hard is A level maths in 1 year?

Im thinking about doing both math and further math, but im unsure on how hard doing the A leve math will be in 1 year. How many hours would i have to do a day and how many subjects should i be learning a week? i kinda need an idea. any1 who has done it before also if u have advice that would be great thankss
Reply 1
Original post by QuandaleDingle18
Im thinking about doing both math and further math, but im unsure on how hard doing the A leve math will be in 1 year. How many hours would i have to do a day and how many subjects should i be learning a week? i kinda need an idea. any1 who has done it before also if u have advice that would be great thankss

Honestly I think that it is very impossible if you are good at maths. I feel like A lvl maths is one of those subjects where u kind of get it or u don't so if ur good at maths u will be ok. To answer if you can do it in 1 year once again it is very possible if you enjoy maths and are good. I found that year 2 maths is kind of like year 1 maths but more advanced if you get so like year 2 will build off the things you learnt in year 1, that being said the people that struggle are the people that didnt get AS maths nailed now so struggled in year 2

Quick Reply

Latest