Old one was here http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1907391

Happy procrastination! :dancing2:

ReputationRep:
    Yay new thread.

ReputationRep:
    I plan to eat tea and then venture to the library

ReputationRep:
    woo new thread

I've just been to the gym, buzzing off endorphins so much right now :dumbells:

ReputationRep:
    Going home Thursday, yay

ReputationRep:
    New thread let's make this one even more productive than the last

ReputationRep:
    :woo: New shiny thread!!!

Currently making a powerpoint for Friday and our last presentation of the term. It's currently full of gifs and things from Gladiator

On the plus side, this is the best thing that's happened to me all day, so I couldn't care how childish it is

ReputationRep:
    New thread, I don't post much but thought I would now! Got two huge exams to revise for on Saturday, who puts exams on a Saturday! Really :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hit my target for today of 4,500 words already. That's 500 words in 3 hours and I stopped to eat dinner, finally found some speed. On the downside I'm probally going to be over the word count and have to cut some sentences out as I need all the points I've planned in the report.

(Original post by snailsareslimy)
    New thread let's make this one even more productive than the last
    Feeling you with the lack of motivation. Just want to not move for the next 2 months!

really, what happened? Hopefully it'll all work out, I'm sure you've still got essays/exams to do where you can turn it around

Basically socially/academically this semester really sucked

Feel so alone, people have made their set friends and i haven't really...

Thank you for quoting me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jelly1000)
    Hit my target for today of 4,500 words already. That's 500 words in 3 hours and I stopped to eat dinner, finally found some speed. On the downside I'm probally going to be over the word count and have to cut some sentences out as I need all the points I've planned in the report.
    Well done! I usually have the same issue of overshooting word counts, but I figure it's better to be over and cut things down than having to bulk up my essays with rubbish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Energy_Purple)
    Well done! I usually have the same issue of overshooting word counts, but I figure it's better to be over and cut things down than having to bulk up my essays with rubbish
    Yeah deffo, normally when I know I'm going to go over though its usually my least important points which are left and I can just cut them before they make the essay, however this time its the US Israel lobby and Palestinian fundamentalism, kinda important to a report on religion in the Arab Israeli conflict.

ReputationRep:
    Yay thread. Basically posting to subscribe.

ReputationRep:
    Yay thread!

(Original post by jelly1000)
    Well done! Haha I can't remember the last time I didn't horribly overshoot the word count - definitely the best way in the end, although it's always so stressful trying to cut things. I'm sure you'll be great

ReputationRep:
    Subscribing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    woo. shiny new thing. Just finished prepping my lab notebook to hand in tomorrow morning.
    I need to whine at a postgrad tomorrow, because i can't assign these blasted spectra. I am off to bed.

ReputationRep:
    New thread

Was told I would get my trancript within 10 working days and today is the 10th day!! Concerned as PhD applications are due in on Friday and I need my transcript!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    THAT EXAM WAS SO BAD. I DIDN'T EVEN FINISH. HE'S EVIL HE'S EVIL HE'S EVIL

HE LAUGHED WHEN I ASKED IF I WAS MEANT TO FINISH THAT EXAM THEN SAID YES

EVIL

Onto the module next term :rolleyes:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I so failed that midterm...oh well, only 15% and another 15% got a first so I'm hoping to still get a 2.1 :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Calling it a day on 4,800 words. I wish I only had 200 to go before I could wrap up but alas I have the best part of 2 topics. Thankfully I realised because I only need to include the word count for the second half & I can go 10% over I still have 600 words left to play with.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.