The Student Room Group
Oh. my. god. Practical midterm next Thursday and I need to learn a whole range of biochemical/identification tests by hard and what bacteria they relate to because we aren't allowed notes or books or any list with possible bacteria on it. :colonhash:
I can barely remember that you use oxidase when the bacteria are Gram-negative and catalase when they are Gram-positive. *sigh*

Better get cramming.
genetics lab report update- introduction done :h:

methods- more or less done, will be going over them tomorrow along with results; will hopefully start discussion tomorrow too!

physiology essay is slowly taking away my will to live :frown:

have a feeling I'll be pulling all nighters to get them done next week

however my biochemistry summative poster has been submitted :cool:

also careers ambassador interview :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Just been told I was successful in becoming a tutor, so I start next week!! So that's now Italian classes on Monday evenings, tutoring from 3:30-5pm on Tuesdays and volunteering with refugees from 7 til 9pm on Tuesdays, societies on Wednesdays, Young enterprise on Thursday evenings and Homework helping over the weekend. God knows when I'll find time for my course and applications!!

Also going to Italy in the summer on a volunteer placement!
Original post by MathsNerd1
Just been told I was successful in becoming a tutor, so I start next week!! So that's now Italian classes on Monday evenings, tutoring from 3:30-5pm on Tuesdays and volunteering with refugees from 7 til 9pm on Tuesdays, societies on Wednesdays, Young enterprise on Thursday evenings and Homework helping over the weekend. God knows when I'll find time for my course and applications!!

Also going to Italy in the summer on a volunteer placement!

Yay! :woo:
Original post by Slowbro93
Yay! :woo:

My CV is going to superb!! Not that it already isn't :cool:
My CV is going to superb!! Not that it already isn't :cool:

Blowing your own trumpet I see MathsNerd..

I joke, sounds like you're doing well bro, keep it up ! :smile:
Original post by DavidYorkshireFTW
Blowing your own trumpet I see MathsNerd..

I joke, sounds like you're doing well bro, keep it up ! :smile:

Gotta have some confidence in yourself and thanks man :smile:
It's my birthday and im at uni till 5pm :frown: lovely :frown:
Original post by Psyc_Girl

:hugs:

Happy birthday! :biggrin:

happy birthday :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have a psychology essay due on Monday and I've just started it, whoops. Seems to be a lot I can talk about though, the question is on memory and forgetting. Still can't decide whether to dress up and go out tonight or not, I know if I'm hungover on Saturday I won't get a lot done for this essay and I'll be rushing on Sunday to get it done. Decisions :redface:
First night of three in work for Limelight last night, was pretty hectic :lol:. Trying to work on my presentation now for next week and then I'll be heading off to work again for 9pm. Fun times :rofl:.

Bit stressed about the presentation but I'm hoping after today I'll be making good progress with it. Definitely need to get a lot of dissertation reading done, too, for Tuesday. So much stress :frown:.

But hey, after next week, it's reading week. THANK GOD.

Anyone know how to write a cover letter and what goes inside one? That's the last part of my application before I'm able to start sending them off, so would appreciate some help
Anyone know how to write a cover letter and what goes inside one? That's the last part of my application before I'm able to start sending them off, so would appreciate some help

Found this fairly useful :smile: http://targetjobs.co.uk/careers-advice/applications-and-cvs/271393-covering-letter-essentials-for-graduate-vacancies

happy birthday :smile:

Happy Birthday!

And I hope everyone has a fun Halloween! I'm spending it reading about Criminal Procedure Rules because my life is hardcore :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday to you :birthday:
Original post by paniking_and_not_revising
Happy Birthday!

And I hope everyone has a fun Halloween! I'm spending it reading about Criminal Procedure Rules because my life is hardcore :rolleyes:

Original post by DavidYorkshireFTW
Happy Birthday to you :birthday:

Original post by Slowbro93
:hugs:

Original post by bookworm246love
happy birthday :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by MyName??!