The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Manchester Pharmacology Interview! Help!!

So I've got myself an interview at the universtiy of Manchester. I've been searching everywhere to try and find some info about it but I can't find anything!! Has anyone had one before? Does anyone know what sort of questions will be asked other than the usual 'why did you choose this uni/course?' any help will be appreciated! Thanks!
Original post by abcdani
So I've got myself an interview at the universtiy of Manchester. I've been searching everywhere to try and find some info about it but I can't find anything!! Has anyone had one before? Does anyone know what sort of questions will be asked other than the usual 'why did you choose this uni/course?' any help will be appreciated! Thanks!

Congratulations on your interview! Unfortunately we can't let people tell you specific interview questions, as that would give you an unfair advantage in the interview :sadnod: However, I'd suggest that they're probably going to be looking for evidence that you know what's involved in pharmacology, so make sure you've researched the course thoroughly.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending