The Student Room Group

Which university does mpharm (pharmacy) students study at the most and why???

Hi I wanna study mpharm currently in yr12 going to yr13
Idk what university to pick
Have to pick 5 options
I was thinking of going to these 7 that stood out for me and caught my eye but which one do you recommend and stand out for you from my list I live in Manchester but ye could be bias but
Manchester,Uni of Birmingham,Uni of Newcastle,Uni of Nottingham,Uni of Bath,UCL,Kings College these are the ones that caught my eyes the most which one do you think I should apply for from 1-7 best to worst I need 5 so top 5 probs will pick ok thankss pls reach out to this as soon and fast as possible thanksss????
Also what is the most studied university for mpharm (pharmacy)
not pharmacology btw and pls reach out to my message as fast and soon as possible thanksss.
Have to pick 5 options but these 7 stood out for me what do you recommend the best and which is the most studied for this course degree reach out pls as soon as possible.
in terms of the best 5 here its hard to say because each uni here is respectable in its own right, manchester,nottingham,kcl,ucl and bath are your best options out of the 7, ucl being the best mpharm school on the list and the most competitive, good luck with your application
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 2
Do your predicted grades help you whittle down the list? It may be that the entry requirements are the same for all but if not do you have the predicted grades to make the cut for all 7?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending