The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

Oxford MSc Pharmacology Interview

How to prepare for MSc Pharmacology Interview?
Recieved an invite for MSc Pharmacology Interview, created this thread for general discussion.
Original post by adityapatil133
How to prepare for MSc Pharmacology Interview?
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Reply 2
Has anyone had their interview yet? Mine is on Wednesday. Not sure what to expect.
was it originally scheduled on Wednesday or it got rescheduled?

As far as questions they are candidate specific...
Original post by kat732
Has anyone had their interview yet? Mine is on Wednesday. Not sure what to expect.
Reply 4
It was originally scheduled for Wednesday!
heard anything? The upload button is gone on Friday, lets see if the mails come out on Monday!!
Original post by kat732
It was originally scheduled for Wednesday!
Reply 6
I got in! Has anyone else heard back and planning on attending?
Reply 7
Original post by kat732
I got in! Has anyone else heard back and planning on attending?

hi, i am really nervous for my interview next week, if possible, can you share some of the tips for the interview questions to prepare for :smile:
Reply 8
Hi Jerry,

I am also shortlisted for an interview next week! When is your interview?
Reply 9
Original post by jerry9016
hi, i am really nervous for my interview next week, if possible, can you share some of the tips for the interview questions to prepare for :smile:

Hi, how did your interview go? Can I know what sort of questions they asked? I’m thinking of applying but I’m not sure if I have a chance of getting in because my undergrad was chemistry. Can you please tell me what your experience was?
Reply 10
Hi everyone! I interviewed just two weeks ago but haven’t heard back yet. I was wondering how long usually is the wait before the decisions come out? I know people from other programmes are starting to recieve their decisions, so I was wondering has anyone heard back yet for the 2024 cycle? Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending