The Student Room Group

an international cry for help

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Algorithm69
Because they do in basically every country on earth with a Muslim majority.

Why are you turning this into a religious debate? OP has asked for help for the sake of "humanity" - Who said anything about Muslims?

Little creature hiding behind a screen forcing hatred on the internet :biggrin:
Reply 121
Original post by n00
What by locking up the Hitler youth without tiral?

If Hitler got ousted like the MB after showing its true colours, I would be happy to lock up the Hitler youth without trial, if I had the power and those events happened.

Call me a bigot or whatever, but I no longer have tolerance for those that spread dogma related to religion or enforcing international democracy (and that includes Western Dogma that made a mess of the Middle East and Afganistan).
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by n00
Hmm I guess that makes you foolish, no?

She came out and said "if we are in power we shall remove human rights". Those rights protect you too.

No, she is targeting the extremists who hide behind them, a big difference. Look if you want to support terrorists you can do that, but I prefer not to.
Reply 123
Original post by Yi-Ge-Ningderen
No, she is targeting the extremists who hide behind them, a big difference.
Not really, you lose your rights just the same and no doubt the MB would say much the same

Look if you want to support terrorists you can do that, but I prefer not to.
:rolleyes: I don't, I support human rights.
Original post by n00
Not really, you lose your rights just the same and no doubt the MB would say much the same

:rolleyes: I don't, I support human rights.

You support the human rights of those who seek to take them away from you.
Reply 125
You support the human rights of those who seek to take them away from you.

Yes I already made it quite clear I don't support locking up Theresa May, to do so would remove my human rights too.
Original post by n00
Yes I already made it quite clear I don't support locking up Theresa May, to do so would remove my human rights too.

So I take it you wish Bin Laden was still around.
Reply 127
So I take it you wish Bin Laden was still around.

No, why would I?
Original post by n00
No, why would I?

As the Americans took him out with no real attempt of capturing him, basically an assasinaion. They did not protect his human rights. Afterall you believe in human rights for your terrorists friends.
Reply 129
As the Americans took him out with no real attempt of capturing him, basically an assasinaion.
I'm not convinced capturing him was a real possibility.
Lesson 1 :

The 'international community' doesn't want and has never wanted you nor any other third world country to be prosperous, and has no interest in resolving the mess your country has allowed special sponsors to help you brew up.

Lesson 2 :

Human rights are an ideological myth for the pharisee governments you aspire to reach out to.

I would advise you to contact the press and individual journalists regarding this issue. Both from mainstream and alternative media.
Original post by n00
I'm not convinced capturing him was a real possibility.

If they had attempted to they could have. by all accounts he was trapped in a room and they took him out without even a small chance of capturing him. But you sidestepped my point, about his lack of human rights.
Reply 132
If they had attempted to they could have. by all accounts he was trapped in a room and they took him out without even a small chance of capturing him. But you sidestepped my point, about his lack of human rights

Sure if it were possible then why not?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by n00
Sure if it were possible then why not?

silly lefty, and what do you think the consequences of that would have been?
Reply 134
silly lefty, and what do you think the consequences of that would have been?

More virgins for the rest of them?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 135
Original post by ZakV
Linking back to the OP, I think we can conclude that no argument here supports bailing your friend. Like others have said, turning to Amnesty International etc is a more appropriate avenue. The bickering here has is pointless...

Thanks for your advice, and yeah you're right about the fact that this is pointless, there's way too much hatred on this site.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 136
Original post by Alistair Mac Tir
Lesson 1 :

The 'international community' doesn't want and has never wanted you nor any other third world country to be prosperous, and has no interest in resolving the mess your country has allowed special sponsors to help you brew up.

Lesson 2 :

Human rights are an ideological myth for the pharisee governments you aspire to reach out to.

I would advise you to contact the press and individual journalists regarding this issue. Both from mainstream and alternative media.

I would have done so if there were any journalists left NOT siding with the current oppressive government but that option isn't available anymore since all journalists who really want to show people the truth are in prison. Aren't you people even concerned with helping Peter Greste, the British journalist whom the Egyptian authorities have in prison right now?
Original post by studentegy1
I would have done so if there were any journalists left NOT siding with the current oppressive government but that option isn't available anymore since all journalists who really want to show people the truth are in prison. Aren't you people even concerned with helping Peter Greste, the British journalist whom the Egyptian authorities have in prison right now?

International media such as Russia Today

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending