The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

International Development @ King's

Hi Everyone,

I have been looking through the threads and noticed that there wasn't one for a new course that King's have started which is International Development. Have anyone else applied to this course?
Reply 1
i have, have you received an offer yet? what other programs/schools did you apply to?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Alanlam
i have, have you received an offer yet? what other programs/schools did you apply to?

Hey, I haven't received an offer yet :/ been waiting since January!! Have received all my other offers from City, Hertfordshire, Brunel and Greenwich. But since King's is my first choice and haven't heard back from them, its beginning to frustrate me. Wbu? what other uni's did you apply to? :smile:
Reply 3
I'm still waiting for a reply as well, I sent my application around mid-December! I received my offers from LSE, St Andrews, SOAS, and Edinburgh almost a month ago.. no idea why king's is taking so long to process their applications. I'm currently leaning more towards St Andrews (BA Sustainable Development) as the curriculum is fairly flexible and has been going on for a few years now, compared to King's- International Development is a brand new program for 2014.
Reply 4
Original post by Alanlam
I'm still waiting for a reply as well, I sent my application around mid-December! I received my offers from LSE, St Andrews, SOAS, and Edinburgh almost a month ago.. no idea why king's is taking so long to process their applications. I'm currently leaning more towards St Andrews (BA Sustainable Development) as the curriculum is fairly flexible and has been going on for a few years now, compared to King's- International Development is a brand new program for 2014.

oh wow, you have some really good offers, I did BTEC so I was really limited to what uni's that I can apply for. You should be getting a reply back soon, cause i contacted King's directly via email and they had then forwarded my email to one of the tutors, who emailed me back directly today, saying that I got an unconditional offer. :h:
Reply 5
congrats! have you chosen your unis yet?
Reply 6
Original post by Alanlam
congrats! have you chosen your unis yet?

Since King's was always my first choice, I have chosen it as my firm! Have you decided which uni you would like to go?
Reply 7
Good to see that some people have heard - I'm still waiting and it's driving me nuts I've had all my other offers, just wish kings would hurry up lol!

Quick Reply

Latest