The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

University of Salford

I don't know if this thread is in the right place.

Does anyone have any experience of the University of Salford and what's the area like?

I've never been up there but am thinking of applying for the Wildlife Conservation and Zoo Biology degree :smile:

Thanks!
Original post by Steve-95

Does anyone have any experience of the University of Salford and what's the area like?

I've never been up there but am thinking of applying for the Wildlife Conservation and Zoo Biology degree :smile:

Thanks!

I've moved it to the Salford forum for you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Original post by Steve-95

Thanks!

I am studying that degree. I am in my first year and I love it. You have a AMAZING range of lecturers including experts in primates, amphibians, parasites, the amazon rain forest, insects and so many more. If you live in UNI accommodation it is very safe as you have 24hour security. I was worried bout he area when I first moved here but not seen anything bad happen and feel safe enough to g shopping on my own. Salford has one of the best conservation courses in the UK - I defiantly recommend this course to anyone interested n conservation. :smile:
I've been offered an unconditional offer for wildlife conservation and zoo biology and can't wait to start :smile: hoe you finding everything?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Hi,
I will be starting the Wildlife course in september, already been here a year on foundation.

Its great, nice atmosphere here and everyone is really welcoming!

Cheers,
feel free to message me!

(ps Hey lydia!)
Reply 5
Original post by bethanykatexo
I've been offered an unconditional offer for wildlife conservation and zoo biology and can't wait to start :smile: hoe you finding everything?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can back Lydia up here, I speak to here and few others on the course, its a very good course and i am looking forward to going onto it, as a student rep this year for a sister course, i have had a look at the work required and i look forward to doing it; but be prepared to do an array of biology and geography basic modules to get everyone up to scratch first (this is what the first year is all about)!

Eve
Reply 6
Thanks guys! I got a conditional offer so will be visiting there soon. Sure I'll see some of you next year!
Hi everyone. I'm considering applying to Salford too. I'm just making enquiries right now and will probbaly be going to the open day but am leaning towards wildlife and practical conservation. Good luck Steve.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending